Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
An introduction of sorts I_vote_lcap33%An introduction of sorts I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
An introduction of sorts I_vote_lcap67%An introduction of sorts I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

An introduction of sorts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

An introduction of sorts Empty
PostSubject: An introduction of sorts   An introduction of sorts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 am

Guten tag everyone, welcome to my introduction.

My name is Holly, but you may refer to be by whatever name suits your fancy. I’m really not one to have that many nicknames since my name is so short.

I’m going to college as a double major in German language and business, specifically focused on foreign trade and affairs. Of course, I spend a lot of time away from computers and focused on getting the money to pay for college through my two jobs: assistant manager for two cafes on the toll road and working as full-time DJ and hosting for a night club a bit of a drive north of me. I love my jobs dearly, but they keep me busy sometimes.

I’m also almoner and master organist for the lodge I belong to. In case you’ve never ever heard of such a thing, an almoner keeps in contact and seeks to the well-being of the other lodge members as well as their family’s well-being. Then the organist is in charge of all the proceedings’ music as well as any and all electrical sound systems. I will vanish on some Thursdays to go do this. It’s a great honor to be a ‘knight’ and belong to the lodge, but it is a humble and very disciplined test for one’s self. There is no longer any manner of “I” or “me”, there is only the group. If you see me take that stance on the site, well, you know where that idea originated from. Coming to rp is a nice winding down hobby and pleasure of mine and watching anime helps to let me relax before going back to the work. So don’t feel too concerned that I’ll be too busy, I may vanish for a bit, but I’ll return as soon as I am able to continue on.

I don’t have too much you will need to concern yourself with when chatting with me. I suppose you should only be aware that I have a sort of “ad restituo” phobia. I fear replacement. The idea of someone dressing and acting like you, kicking you out of your own life; I fear that worse than any disease or death. Hell, I think I would probably let myself get shot without complaint if I never deal with that issue. Even if it’s only an rp, I get completely off my rocker and just lose it, going into a terrible panic attack. It’s only really happened once to me so I would really appreciate that we never repeat the exercise. Otherwise, bring on whatever rp fantasy you’ve got going on in that head of yours! I’m pretty willing for anything.

Ah, almost forgot to mention. My English? It’s my second language. My primary language is German due to the fact I was raised by a couple of the elder members of my family for a long time and sent overseas to Germany and Austria a lot as a child. I have a rather strange childhood of being shipped off and being forced into studying various things. So overall, if you see some funny looking gibberish, that’s probably only me, reverting to German or using another language I know.

My other interest… Oh no, that’s not a good way to describe this at all. My main, most primal love and devotion, my almost complete raison d’être, is music. It’s an obsession. I will confess to that and take great pride in that. I can’t live without it. I have to listen to that sound, it’s more dear to my being than food and sleep. I love all of my instruments and I love to play them and share the music, even though I tend to get quite annoying in saying that I didn’t do a very good job on making songs. That’s one reason my club job is more or less my favorite job I’ve ever had. I choose the music, I mix the music, and at times I perform the music without any systems and with my own instruments.

I can go on about that forever about that.

Other than that…

I’m an INTJ: Basically, a natural leader who chooses to remain quiet, bad at being outwards with their own emotions because they find them unnecessary. They spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings at times. They’re very interested in what is going on around them, but are quick to make judgments and when they are misunderstood about their ideas, they tend to blame the other person’s limitations rather than their own incapability at expressing themselves. (Whoops, if this happens, sorry). They’re open to change, but when under great stress, they become very OCD and obsessive over every small detail, even if it isn’t important in any way, shape, or form.

I’m also a Libra, hence I have a big issue with MAKING UP MY MIND! I’m indecisive about a lot of things. I’m also pretty laid back about a lot and when I’m mad, you will know because I will let you know right away. I’m good at exploding into anger, but it takes a lot more than a few words to get me mad.

I really can’t think of anything else to say right now, I’m kind of hungry, so I guess I’m just going to wrap things up here and go eat some food.

I’m more than willing to give advice, but please note I’m bad at family issues due to a poor household environment. I would be tickled pink if you came asking for help with your studies, I do tutoring a lot and I adore helping others or just even listening to your rants. RANT AWAY TO ME! Vent all the frustrations away on me, I like to listen.

We’re friends so it’s all gute!

If you want other ways to contact me, by all means ASK! I swear I don’t bite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant

An introduction of sorts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: