Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_vote_lcap33%Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_vote_lcap67%Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Past and Present (TsuPsy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

Past and Present (TsuPsy) Empty
PostSubject: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Tsugaru sat in the first train to the city, pipe in hand as he smoked quietly. His gaze was glued onto the sunrise, his mind far off in the city. Would he see Psyche soon? He was happy to have someone care about him. He was still pleased beyond all measure about how Psyche had stood up for him yesterday. He wanted to go find him and hug him.

No one, in the entire world, had done such a thing for him.

A small smile graced his face as the train got into the station, getting off and heading for his cousin's home. He held a pink music player in his hands, wanting to return it to the brunet who had left it in his bed the day before. If his cousin would be so kind as to let him return it in person or leave it with him, he would appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:45 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche was lying on the couch, staring at the ceiling fan as he held his phone tight in his hands. He was still so conflicted about what to do. Maybe he needed to talk to Tsugaru to help him figure out who to believe. He had heard Delic's argument after all.

But he wasn't sure if he was ready. He had thought about calling him, but his voice was sill raw, not to mention his eyes were still red and puffy from crying all night.

He sighed, rolling onto his back tiredly as he closed his eyes. Maybe sleep would help him think better.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Down a couple streets, up the block, around the corner and down another road. He checked his phone to make sure he was going in the right direction. His feet carried him all the way to the apartment complex. Walking up the stairs, he stopped before the front door to the apartment and knocked, waiting for his cousin to answer.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:51 pm

The knock at the door woke him up from the small cat nap he had managed to fall into. Why would Delic be knocking? He had a key...

Still, Psyche got up groggily. He still felt exhausted and ill, but he could at least open the door. He walked up, fumbling with the locks for a moment before opening it.

He was shocked to see Tsugaru standing there. His eyes widened, his stomach flipped and his heart raced. "Tsugaru..." he rasped, his voice barely audible after the rough night it had.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Tsugaru's happy mood went out the window the moment he saw Psyche. The dark patches under his eyes, the redness to his eyes. He stood frozen in shock.

"Psyche? What's wrong? Are you alright?"

He couldn't understand. Psyche had been so happy last night.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 pm

No...no no no...it was too soon. He wasn't ready. He didn't know what to say, what to do. He wasn't prepared to face him yet. The raven began to tremble at the sound of Tsugaru's concerned voice and he just fell forward and clung to him, sobbing into his chest.

Seeing him, hearing him, touching him...despite how much pain he had felt, it all seemed to wash away. He sobbed dryly, his body too exhausted to even make tears. He clung to Tsugaru desperately, in need of comfort.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am

He immediately held him closer, hugging him close as he pushed the door shut behind him. He lifted the brunet up and carried him over to the couch, unsure of what to do. Sitting them both down, Tsugaru could only hold Psyche close and try to console him.

"Shhh, Psyche. Whatever's wrong we can fix it. You don't need to cry. It's okay. Everything will be okay. Please don't cry."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 am

He cried into Tsugaru's chest for a long time, shaking and unable to say what was wrong. By the time he had calmed down enough, he was hiccuping and he was dribbling everywhere. He pulled back a bit and wiped his nose on his shirt, trying to not look completely horrible for Tsugaru.

"W-what are you...d-doing here?" he asked, trying to speak loudly without his voice cracking. Though it was hard for him to do when he could barely breathe.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:09 am

Tsugaru reached into his pocket, pulling forth the brunet's music player.

"I was going to bed last night when this fell onto the floor. You must have forgotten it when we were relaxing."

His worry over the brunet was more important than that though. "Psyche, what happened to upset you so much?"

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 am

He couldn't hold it in anymore. He spilled the beans completely. He told Tsugaru every detail; how he had told Delic about the stew, how Delic had a woman in his room, how they had gotten into the argument, what Delic had said about Tsugaru, how he suggested Psyche only like Tsugaru because he was like Delic, how he had tried to defend Tsugaru but just became filled with doubt. He told him everything, and it hurt him so much.

"I'm so sorry," he cried, shaking as he held his face in his hands, "I'm so so sorry..."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 am

Tsugaru pulled him close, wrapping his arms around Psyche and ignoring the panic inside him that said that Psyche was going to leave like everyone else. "Delic's wrong. I don't think you would spend time with me just because I look like him. I don't dress or act like him in any manner either, so I think if you were after a clone of him, coming to me wouldn't work, would it?"

He felt furious with the host. Angry over the fact that Delic had acted so callously to the brunet when Psyche hadn't done anything wrong. What Delic had said, he knew that was what everyone else thought about him. He shut his eyes. "I don't even remember my parents much, I can't remember their faces. I was in trouble the day they died, I was sent to take a nap because I hadn't put my toys away. When I woke up, I wanted to play more, so I remained upstairs until the police eventually came because the neighbors had said they had heard a scream from the house." He remembered being asked questions, unable to answer when he saw his parents being carted away. His arms tightened around Psyche a bit more at the memory.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:23 am

Psyche listened intently to Tsugaru's story, finding that he believed every word of it. It was his word against his entire family's, including Delic's; yet he knew that Tsugaru was telling the truth. He knew deep down that he was never the violent type. He had known it all along.

He leaned over and wrapped his arms around Tsguaru tightly, burying his face into his shoulder. "I knew it...I knew it couldn't be true." he said softly. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

Yes, this was what he needed to hear. He needed to hear both sides of the story before he could decide whether or not to stop seeing Tsugaru. Now that he heard what Tsugaru had to say, now that he knew he wasn't attracted to him for being similar to Delic and that he was innocent despite what everyone said...

"Don't leave me, he whimpered, his voice growing stronger, "I don't care what Delic says...please, stay with me...

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 am

Tsugaru cuddled him close, kissing Psyche's forehead gently.
    "I won't leave unless you ask me to," he promised. He wouldn't either. If Psyche wanted him to stay here, he would. The fact that Psyche listened to what he had to say, the fact that he believed him; it made him like the brunet even more.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 am

He practically mewled with comfort at the soft kiss on his forehead. He needed this kindness and understanding. How he thought he could simply forget about Tsugaru and never see him again was beyond him.

"Thank you," he said tiredly. His eyes were dropping and for the first time all night, he felt like he could sleep without any nightmares. But he didn't want to sleep; not when Tsugaru was here. He wanted to stay with him, but exhaustion was wearing on him.

He leaned against him and got comfortable, sighing as he finally felt all the tension release. He felt happy again, if not a little hurt. Tsugaru filled a hole that Delic had left, and it was comforting to have that again.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:15 am

"You look exhausted Psyche."

He looked around for a few moments, eventually sitting up a moment more to pull his haori off and wrap it around the brunet. He would let Psyche rest, because one way or another it looked like Psyche was going to droop into a deep sleep.

"Get some rest."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 am

The warm haori only made him more comfortable and much sleepier. He whined softly, wanting to shake his head and say he wasn't tired and that he wanted to stay up. But he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore.

"Stay with me?" he asked quietly, his voice low and barely audible. He continued to lean against Tsugaru, using him as a makeshift bed instead of the couch. It was much more comfortable in his arms.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:21 am

The soft plea he could barely hear, the sound of Psyche's small voice so low that he couldn't even be sure that was what he said. Still, he moved to lay down a bit more on the couch, massaging Psyche's back as he relaxed and got comfortable.

"I'll be right here when you wake up."

He prayed that was true. He didn't want to go anywhere else.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:25 am

"Thank you... Psyche whispered just before he slipped under. He quickly fell asleep as Tsugaru rubbed his back. It was so warm and comforting here...he felt completely at ease. He hadn't felt this way in so long. He never wanted it to end.

He slept peacefully, no longer plagued by stress induced nightmares. He dreamed about Tsugaru and Delic getting along, and Psyche being with them and the three of them extremely happy. It was a perfect world he wished could be reality.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 am

Tsugaru held the brunet close, marveling at how Psyche looked as he relaxed and slept peacefully in his arms. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have found him. Psyche looked so innocent as he slept, his face completely serene.

He rested his head against the brunet's and shut his eyes.

How amazing would it be, to just hold Psyche in his arms every night. To be able to finally be selfish for only a while, just feeling how soft Psyche's hair was, how perfectly Psyche fit against him.

He wanted to be able to do this all the time. He was confident he would never want to go to work, instead finding any and all ways to keep holding Psyche.

"How interesting, that the moment I leave, the one person who was not supposed to be coming and interfering in my life is currently laying on my couch with my roommate in his arms," a voice purred angrily. The sound of keys dropping into the entryway bowl met his ears, Tsugaru looking over to find one hell of a pissed host standing in the doorway.

"Tsugaru, we agreed on this. I don't go and fuck with your life. What the hell are you doing here?"

Tsugaru sat up and averted his gaze, "Psyche wanted me here and I was trying to return his music player."

"I think you returned it. Go home."

"Psyche was upset."

"I wonder why."

Tsugaru's features darkened, "apparently someone was trying to tell him that I was only interested in him because he looked like a certain host."

"Tsugaru. Go home."

"If Psyche wants me here, I'll stay."

"He only wants you here because-"

"I'm staying until Psyche tells me to leave. Go entertain more women somewhere else."

The host froze, "...are you calling me a whore, cousin?"

"If the shoe fits..."

A punch met Tsugaru's face a moment later, sending him tumbling from the couch.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 am

The sudden movement cause Psyche to wake up, yelping as he almost fell onto the floor as well. He got on his knees and saw Tsugaru on the floor, cupping his face from where he was hit. Psyche's mind was whirling as he tried to figure out what happened. Had he punched him in his sleep?

However, the low growl from behind him told him otherwise. He spun around, wobbling slightly as he saw Delic standing there. Suddenly, Psyche realized what had happened.

"Delic stop!." he yelled, moving in between Delic and Tsugaru. He didn't want ether of them fighting. Why couldn't they get along?! "Don't hit him!"

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:58 am

"Psyche, get out of the room." Delic cracked his knuckles as he walked around the couch. "This is family matters." He was going to beat Tsugaru down until the murdering idiot left and never came back.

He supposed it was true, give 'em an inch and they do go a mile.

Tsugaru moved in front of Psyche, pushing him towards the nearest door a bit. He didn't want Psyche to get hurt. As Delic had said, this was now family matters. He had crossed the line and now they were going to talk whether it was with fists or with words.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 am

There was no way he was going to let them duke this out. He didn't want either of them to get hurt, and with their strength he was certain someone would get seriously injured. He pushed his way out of Tsugaru's arms and stood in front of him, facing Delic.

"No, I'm not letting you hurt him! And I'm not going to let him hurt you! Both of you just stop and listen to me!" he said as loudly and as strictly as he could, but his voice was still cracked and raw. He would protect them both at all costs.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:10 am

Tsugaru immediately stopped, wanting to pull Psyche close and keep him safe. Psyche was being careless about this. They were going to fight one way or another. There was no way to avoid it.

Delic on the other hand glared, moving forward slowly, "Psyche. get out of the way. Tsugaru and I have to have a talk." He was going to take his so called whore hands and break that damn face in. No one called him such things. Not in his own home.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 am

"I'm not leaving until I know you will actually talk and not fight." He wouldn't move unless they promised him they would talk, or else they'd have to kick him out completely.

He found Tsugaru's hand with his own and laced their fingers tightly together. "I'm not going to leave him."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:30 am

"Psyche! We're going to talk, just go work on something elsewhere until we're done." He needed his friend out of the room. He wasn't going to be accidentally punching his best friend when he meant to hit the son of a gun in his house.

Tsugaru held the hand to his chest and shut his eyes to calm down, not wanting to upset Psyche. "We won't hurt each other. We're just going to talk." He would just have to make sure to keep distance between himself and Delic. They would no doubt be shouting though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past and Present (TsuPsy)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: