Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Past and Present (TsuPsy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

"I would love to watch The Proposal with you, Psyche."

Tsugaru smiled a bit more, leaning a bit closer for the comfort that Psyche always seemed to bring. He continued to hold Psyche's hand as the doctor arrived and began to speak. He rather liked Psyche. He was so kind and sweet. Even as he told himself that he would keep their relationship friendbased, he knew he couldn't do it. He was finding the thought of Psyche eventually becoming closer to someone else unbearable.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 am

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Having him here made him so happy. The fact he wasn't going to leave him made all the pain go away. He rested his head against Tsugaru, enjoying the way they seemed to fit together despite the current circumstances.

As the doctor began to look him over and talk to him, he barely paid attention. It was when the doctor began to press on the areas around the injured spot where he paid attention and tried to not grimace. His doctor informed that it was most likely bruised, although an x-ray would be best. He also briefly checked his face and merely said that it clipped his cheekbone and eye, so it was only severely swollen and would go down in a week or two.

They wheeled Psyche away to get an x-ray. He reached out for Tsugaru, calling his name in slight fear. He knew he'd be ok, but he still wanted Tsugaru by his side; even though he knew he couldn't right now.

The doctor told Tsugaru that Psyche would be staying in the hospital for a day or two so they could keep an eye on him to see if signs of internal damage showed up, but he was fairly certain he'd be allowed to return home in a few days time. He told Tsugaru that he would be staying in room 120 and that he would be wheeled in shortly.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Tsugaru went to argue when he found them abandoning him in the hallway. He followed after from a distance until the nurses pushed him away, telling him to head for the hospital room instead. He went to room 120 and sat down, looking around a few moments before he had his phone open and dialing.

He spoke quietly to his cousin, begging him to bring some of Psyche's things so that the brunet would feel more at home. He would have Delic bring a couple movies as well. If he couldn't take Psyche home, he would just have them watch the movies here.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm

It took almost an hour before the x-rays were done and all the tests were finished. They bandaged up Psyche's eye so it would heal and put ice packs on his hip to try and soothe it. Psyche thought he looked like a pirate with his eye patched up and couldn't help but smile a bit.

They wheeled him to his hospital room and helped him move from the wheelchair he was in to the bed. The nurses helped settle him in and after hooking him to an IV drip and all the other machines needed to check his vitals, they left him alone to be with Tsugaru.

He grinned and looked over at the blond, "I look like a pirate."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:10 pm

"You look like you need some company," he replied, chuckling at the idea of Psyche being a pirate. "I think you would make a very cute pirate though."

A very cute pirate...

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Psyche blushed a little at that and giggled, "Delic and I once dressed up as pirates for halloween when we were kids. He had the big hat with the feather and a parrot! I remember I was jealous he had the parrot so I took it and hid it in my room. I still don't think he knows I have it.

He paused when he realized talking about Delic might not be the best thing to do. He reached over and took Tsugaru's hand, squeezing it comfortingly; silently telling him that everything will be ok.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:38 pm

"He probably knew, but didn't mind since it was you."

He wanted to push Delic away, but it was things like that, knowing how close Psyche and Delic were, that kept him from doing anything of the sort. They were friends. He... he wasn't sure what he could have with Psyche. He wanted to be close to someone too.

He wanted Psyche's face to light up with excitement when he spoke about the two of them to someone else.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 pm

And it would if Psyche had anyone to talk to. Delic was his only friend, and his family lived elsewhere, so he couldn't talk to them. If he had someone to hang out with other than the blond, he would probably talk about Tsugaru much more often.

"Maybe. He knows I like stuffed animals a lot more than he does! Psyche said with a grin. He wondered if Tsugaru liked any stuffed animals. Maybe he would buy him one.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Tsugaru smiled a bit,"So what is your favorite animal?"

It might be nice to get him a nice stuffed animal as part of an apology, but of course he would remain here while Psyche was here and keep him company. He wasn't sure what Psyche felt about hospitals, but they made him uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

"Rabbits! Psyche said with enthusiasm. He was grinning from ear to ear and giggling a lot, the effects from his pain medicine kicking in. He wasn't entire out of his mind, but he felt somewhat floaty and no longer in pain.

"they're soooo cute with their floppy ears and little noses and big feet!" he added after a moment. "Do you like rabbits?

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

He should have guessed that Psyche would like something almost as cute as he was.

"Bunnies are cute. They are quite energetic things too. They always seem to be hopping around my house with their babies."

He couldn't begin to count the many times he had seen bunnies around his home. He would have to make sure to take pictures now.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 pm

"You have bunnies?! he practically screamed, overwhelmed with the idea that Tsugaru actually had living rabbits hopping around in his yard.

"How many? What do they look like? Are there lots of babies? Do you keep any as pets? he asked rapidly, his voice slightly slurring from his medication. He was just too excited to care about the fact he was in a hospital and that he was severely bruised. Bunnies were far more important.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Tsugaru practically panicked at all the questions, moving forward to keep Psyche from hurting himself. "There are a lot of babies, they always seem to have more. They're usually brown with fluffy white tails. I don't really want to separate them from their families so I never keep any as pets, but I let them come inside during the winter if they get hurt or anything."

He blushed as he admitted this, knowing that it was a silly thing to be bringing in wild animals from the wild. He could end up with all sorts of germs and things in his home, but he couldn't leave them to suffer either.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Psyche was giddy at the idea of Tsugaru taking in the bunnies in the winter to protect them. He was so sweet and kind! Obviously this meant Delic was crazy for thinking he would ever harm someone on purpose.

"Would I still be able to come over to visit? I'd love to see them! He asked excitedly. He still hoped he would be allowed to come over to feed the koi fish; and perhaps he could feed the bunnies a few carrots. And of course, he would be there mainly to see Tsugaru.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Tsugaru nodded, surprised that Psyche had to ask.

"Of course you can. Whenever and however long you want to come over and stay, feel free to come visit. I would love to have you come visit."

He had never felt so alone in his own home before.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

The raven smiled and shifted so he was resting his head on Tsugaru's shoulder, "Yay, I'm glad. I love spending time with Tsu-chan~ The nickname slipped out on accident, the drugs making him a bit less inhibited and a lot more cuddly and sleepy.

He yawned a little, closing his eyes as he nuzzled up close to Tsugaru, "Maybe Tsu-chan and I can have a sleep over with the bunnies some day."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:30 pm

"Yes, a nice sweet sleepover during which Tsu-chan can showcase some of those friendship ideas he's got in mind." The host walked in, clearly bemused. A couple bags around his shoulders and in his hands as he set them down on the nearby seat.

"I wasn't sure which clothes in general that Psyche would want since his hip is messed up, so I brought whatever seemed comfiest and you can decide from there." He pulled out Psyche's stuffed animals and smiled a bit, "I also brought these guys. I figured it might be nice to have them here."

Tsugaru watched the host pull these things out, surprised and a bit embarrassed by the sudden nickname. He didn't mind it when Psyche said it though. When Psyche said it, it sounded endearing, sweet. The brunet seemed to always seem adorable to him.

The host saying the nickname and pulling out all those things, knowing exactly what Psyche would want and need; it was a bit...

It made him a bit mad. He should know this as well. He should know that Psyche would want this and that.

Why did Delic have to know all about Psyche, but Tsugaru only knew so little?
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Psyche's eyes flew open at the sound of Delic's voice. He smiled and sat up a little, reaching out to grab the little white rabbit plush that he had brought. He held it close to him, burying his face into the soft fur, "Thank you Delic!

He moved to smile at Tsugaru boyishly. His cheeks tinged when he realized how childish it might seem, a twenty one year old snuggling up to a stuffed animal. He set it down in his lap and looked down shyly, his face a bright red.

"Oh..um, this is my favorite. It's a rabbit my mom got me for my 8th birthday," he explained sheepishly.

Last edited by DaniCojo on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 pm

"It's a very cute bunny. I'm glad Delic brought it here for you."

Tsugaru chose to remain quiet from there, finding the scene adorable and still raging inside with jealousy over the fact that Delic still knew so much more than him about Psyche.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Psyche smiled at that, glad that Tsugaru didn't think of him any differently. He went to speak but yawned, feeling very drowsy. The raven was still very tired and his medication helping.

Quietly he took his bunny and hitched it under his arm. He reached to take Tsugaru's hand to hold it close to him. He reached out silently for Delic's hand, wanting to do the same.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Delic rolled his eyes a moment before going to lay down next to Psyche on the other side of where Tsugaru was. He wrapped his arms around the brunet and kissed his forehead, "You're lucky I don't have to work, Psy. I'll stay and keep you comfy all night."

The host leaned in close and kissed Psyche, eyes locking with the blue ones that watched him, amused by the tension he could feel forming on the other side of the bed.

They were only roommates.

They were only roommates.

Which is one reason he found himself getting furious at seeing Psyche being kissed by Delic. Delic was having flings, Delic had hurt Psyche from what he understood. He wanted...

He looked away in shock at what he wanted. He was becoming possessive. It wasn't like him at all to want someone so completely. He moved in close and hugged Psyche's back, not wanting the brunet to see him like this.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm

At first, Psyche leaned into the hug that Delic gave him. However he stiffened when Delic kissed him. His heart immediately started racing and his head began to swim. His body was trained to melt into the touch, to give in completely until he was satisfied. His eyes drooped until they were completely shut and he was kissing back slightly.

However in his mind he knew that this was a power play. Delic hadn't kissed him this way since he told him they were just friends. He's doing this only because Tsugaru was here...

...and that hurt him.

He broke away, looking down at his bunny as he willed away the hurt that he felt. He was being used as a way to hurt Tsugaru's feelings. Delic...he didn't seem to care if Psyche was hurt in the process; anything to make Tsugaru hurt he supposed.

That made him angry. How could he think he was better by doing such a thing? Psyche wouldn't put up with that, and so he smiled sweetly at Delic for a moment before murmuring, "Tsu-chan needs some love too," and turning to take Tsugaru's cheek in his hand to kiss him.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Tsugaru froze as Psyche's lips met his, all thoughts went rampant. He suddenly was in nothingness, feeling Psyche's mouth pressed to his. He immediately kissed back, not quite sure what to do. He had never done such things. He had never ever kissed anyone.

Not on the lips. It was such a personal thing. The cheek and the forehead were okay, but...

He liked kissing Psyche.

Psyche's mouth was so warm and inviting, he couldn't help but move a bit closer and move in to get deeper with his embrace. He couldn't remember anything else at the moment. He was busy, so busy with Psyche. He...

Tsugaru opened his eyes when he suddenly found himself unable to breathe, panting as he pulled away and stared at Psyche.

Delic stared at the duo, recognizing the look on Tsugaru's face anywhere. He'd seen it with lovestruck fools and first crushes before. He coughed loudly, "I think you had your fun, Tsu."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm

The feel of Tsugaru's mouth moving against his own...it was so addicting. He moved in closer too, wanting to wrap his arms around him and hold him close. He didn't want to stop any time soon, but he could tell Tsugaru was not at all a pro at this, and let him back away to breathe.

He smiled up at him, panting softly as well. His hand continued to rest on his cheek, as if holding there just so he wouldn't pull away from his reach. Psyche wanted him closer...

Delic's cough and remark reminded him that they were in a hospital, and that Tsugaru was not looking for a relationship; though he doubted it now with the way he looked at him. He recognized that gaze. He had once worn it when he looked at Delic.

Smiling he settled back and patted the edge of the bed, beckoning Tsugaru to lie on the other side of him. "I want you both by me," he said somewhat breathlessly as he looked over at Delic, trying to read his expression.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Tsugaru laid down next to him on the bed, avoiding his cousin's gaze as he wrapped his arms around the brunet and relaxed. He smiled as he felt Psyche's stuffed bunny against his arm. It was such an innocent thing; he loved how kind hearted Psyche was.

He loved the fact that Psyche wanted him here, even after his mistakenly hitting him.

Delic shrugged it off and made himself comfy in the space left, it wasn't like the cot was meant for three adult men. Hell, he was surprised Tsugaru could fit with Psyche. In the end, he ended up on his side holding onto Psyche as well.

Little brunet was probably enjoying every second of this, but he was injured and it was partially his fault so he let it go. This was about Psyche feeling better, not about crazy murderers trying to shack up with your best friend...

Which was still a problem that he would very much have to look into later.

Still, he let himself relax, knowing Tsugaru couldn't do anything to hurt Psyche in a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past and Present (TsuPsy)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: