Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

House Hunting [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Tsukihiro shook his head, "No, no hospital...I feel better after while..."

It was true. Tsukihiro has had these pulls-as he called them- since he was little and they gradually got under control as he got older and knew how to cope with them. Also Tsukihiro's mother wouldn't know what to do and took him to the hospital once and the doctors couldn't find something physically wrong with him.

Even a mental assessment showed nothing was wrong with Tsukihiro. So his mother learned to ignore when Tsukihiro would climb onto the roof or hide in the basement. And now Xylander would be burdened with this...somehow Tsukihiro didn't want people involved with him because of this and his other special weaknesses...
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:29 pm

"All right...as long as you don't pass out or anything." Xylander was still nervous about Tsukihiro's well being. However, he was just a stranger. Although, he was the only stranger who had been willing to help him out.

He sighed and sat down on the floor next to him and relaxed. No point in standing around when he could easily sit.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 pm

"Won't..." Tsukihiro reassured him.

He may not seen that young but as a demon he was still a child. He found Xylander's presence next to him very soothing for some reason, and it calmed his body from feeling the pulls so drastically.

"I'm sorry you..had...to see that... I normally...don't let....people know...." He hoped those were the right words.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Xylander smiled a bit and waved his hand nonchalantly. "Don't worry. I've seen worse things happen. That was nothing too traumatic."

Now, if he were lying on the ground bleeding out, Xylander would feel a little more panicked. Not because he hadn't seen that sort of situation before, but simply because it was a life and death situation. A little bit of a gravity shift wasn't too much for him to handle.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 pm

"Least you don't know me as off..." His mental translator messed up with 'off'. He meant 'odd' or 'weird' or maybe even as harsh as 'freak' but he lost the word for it.

"Mother... She can't handle these..." What was odd though, was that Tsukihiro divuldged sensitive information like that to a stranger.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm

He furrowed his brow somewhat. "Your mother doesn't know how to handle these...you mean your, uh, gravity spells?"

It seemed odd to him that his own mother wasn't sure how to handle these strange pulls of gravity. Of course, Xylander wasn't one to judge - his lack of parental guidance had left him to learn life on his own. Maybe Tsukihiro had a similar life growing up.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:58 am

"No, she's uhm... What's the word?" Tsukihiro tried to think of it's translation but it wasn't coming to him at all. He remembered that Xylander had a Japanese/English dictionary though.

"Can borrow your dictionary?"
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:19 pm

"Unaware? Uncaring? Oblivious?" Xylander said, trying to help Tsukihiro with the word. However, when he asked for the dictionary, he was glad to hand it over. It would be much more helpful than Xylander's ramblings.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:50 pm

"Domo," Tsukihiro said in Japanese to ease himeself from speaking too much English in such a short time. He flipped through the pages for about five minutes. It wasn't the most flattering name to call anyone, but his own mother was something he wasn't exactly proud of. Yet it was his mother... It conflicted him greatly.

"She's a gold-digger..." He spoke with pain and shame, embarrassed to admit it.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Xylander's eyes widened slightly and he let out a drawn out "Ooooh....."

He didn't judge Tsukihiro any differently from his mother's own choices. That didn't define who he was. He smiled a bit and clapped his hand on his shoulder comfortingly, "Don't worry. My dad is a drunk." He hoped it would somehow help ease Tsukihiro's conscience.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Tsukihiro smiled at the thing they had in common... disfunctional parents. He leaned his head back with a sigh and thought about his own and then realized something about his father he hadn't before, or never made the connection to until now.

"You know Xy... My dad does this too, but only........heights." He had to quickly find the word 'heights'. It was only once but he caught his father on the roof of their house and had to promise not to tell his mother.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 pm

He shrugged a bit. "Must run in the family. I have a few traits from my mom and dad that no one else has. Maybe it's some genetic thing."

Although from Xylander's experience, this sort of genetic "disability" wasn't common. At least, not for humans. It made him wonder if perhaps Tsukihiro had some other...supernatural qualities about him. After all, pure humans were actually quite rare compared to the Mythos in the world. Everything was so mixed. Even Xylander was part Mythos before he died and was revived as a cat-hybrid. The chances of Tsukihiro having some sort of Mythic background was a possibility. But what could possibly have issues with gravity or heights?

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Tsukihiro looked at Xylander then. He had never thought of that possibility before, though he doubted he got much from his mother... Just his long hair.

His father had to be he major genetic donor then, so that explains why he likes high places but what about the low times--like now? Thinking on it, should he mention to Xylander that he has monthly pains? His brows furrowed in thought, like he wanted to say something to the foreigner but he was hesitating, partly because he didn't know how to say it. Tsukihiro also kept glancing at Xylander's translation dictionary.

"This would be so much easier if we spoke the same language." He muttered under his breathe in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Xylander felt somewhat uncomfortable when Tsukihiro spoke in Japanese. He was nervous that he was saying something negative about him. He was used to being talked about behind his back; normally not very nice things. But he brushed it off as best as he could and cleared his throat. "Well, I'm glad that you're feeling better. Maybe you should just talk to your dad about it?"

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Tsukihiro nodded as if he truly considered it but he doubted how much he'd learn... If he did learn something though he'd want to share it with Xylander. That meant getting in touch with him somehow.

"If I do... Learn things..." Tsukihiro said slowly and with heavy uncertainty, "C-Can I connect you?"

He wasn't aware he used the wrong word, but he meant to ask Xylander if it was okay to contact him again somehow. He at least pulled out his cell phone so even if the meaning was lost verbally, physically Tsukihiro should hope Xylander understood this gesture.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 pm

He laughed and nodded. He understood exactly what Tsukihiro was trying to say, and it was funny hearing him struggle to come up with the right word. It made him feel a bit less...insecure.

"Yeah, feel free to call me whenever you need. I don't think I'll be leaving Ikebukuro for a while," he said as he took Tsukihiro's phone and, after some fumbling around to change the characters in the phone, wrote his name down and his number. He pulled out his cellphone and handed it to Tsukihiro for him to do as well.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:40 am

Tsukihiro nodded and smiled a bit grateful to this weirdo. When he got his phone back he blinked that it was in English and then changed it back to Japanese, though he laughed that Xylander's name was in English. Maybe that'll help him remember how to say it?

After another couple minutes Tsukihiro's pulls were weakening and he felt that it would be safe to go above ground now.
"Hey Xy, I'm fine now I think..."

He smiled at the foreigner and moved to stand up slowly since he didn't want to rush it.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Remembering all of his lessons on being polite, he helped Tsukihiro stand up and made sure he wasn't going to topple over from his fainting spell. "Just don't rush it. If you think you're going to fall again, be sure to grab something," he advised.

He quietly mused to himself reasons as to why Tsukihiro would feel the way he did. He couldn't think of a medical reason except for low blood pressure or low blood sugar. However, simply changing altitude wouldn't be much of a remedy. Xylander wasn't a genius in the medical field, but he could figure that Tsukihiro's problem wasn't a natural one. At least, not for humans. Could he possibly be another species? And if so, what kind?

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm

"I won't," Tsukihiro smiled and walked with Xylander's help above ground. The streets were still just as crowded and the blonde foreigner was still being ignored as usual.
"I don't live far... Call you if I learn anything."

The moon demon smiled and once able to stand on his own he waved back at Xylander to head home and start questioning his dad. He had to do so only when his mother wasn't around though.

It was almost a week before Tsukihiro called the weird blonde he'd met. This time though, Tsukihiro was in a tree in the park near and elephant slide waiting for Xylander to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting [OPEN]   House Hunting [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Hunting [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Japan :: Ikebukuro-
Jump to: