Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_vote_lcap33%Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_vote_lcap67%Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juu
Admin
Juu

Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! Empty
PostSubject: Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow!   Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 am

After having been on tumblr for who-knows-how-long (you lose track of time on that site, really) I've followed some awesome blogs where you can find a lot of DRRR stuff!

36-7

This is a Durarara!! image blog. They post a lot of pictures, and always with the original source so you can go to the artist's page and see what else they've put up! They tag everything so it's easy to find something specific that you're looking for, whether it's a certain character or theme.

DRRR Headcanon

This is a blog where people submit their own headcanons about the characters of Durarara!! (in case you don't know what a headcanon is, it's when you have a preconceived notion about the way a character talks, acts, thinks, lives, etc. that isn't explicitly canon but develops into your personal view of the character – for example, a headcanon I have about Shizuo is that he can cook).

Ikebukuro Confessions

This blog is where people confess things about Durarara!! that they might not talk about with other people. Be careful though — this one tends to get a lot of drama over shipping wars and people who can't stand other opinions. So keep an open mind when going to this blog!

Durarara Troll Secrets!

This is like IkebukuroConfessions, except they're total crack and hilarious! Don't take this place seriously at all! It's a beautiful blog if you want a good laugh.

Things DRRR Taught Me

ThingsDRRRTaughtMe is on Hiatus right now, but I'm sure they'll be back up soon! This blog, like the three above, is run by submissions from people who want to express something that they've learned from Durarara. It can be silly and it can be serious.

DRRR Screencaps

This blog is a great place to find screencaps from the anime that you may want to use for icons, graphics, etc!

That's it for now! I'll post more here when I remember them, and others can post too if they know of any great Durarara-related tumblrs~
Back to top Go down
http://starscrossed.tumblr.com/

Durarara Tumblr blogs to follow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Miscellaneous Fun and Games :: Author's Corner :: Noteworthy Blogs/Tumblrs/Websites-
Jump to: