Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juu
Admin
Juu

Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Virus sneered with disgust. He should be fucking sorry. He watched the guards carry the captive out. Vi turned his guns to the off position.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. He's not dead."

He wondered if he should excuse himself. Vi wasn't sure whether his bodyguarding job was over now or if it was over when Psyche was returned safely to his quarters. Either way, he was ready for it to all be done, if he still had a job by the end of this by the way Psyche's father had been watching him.

Last edited by Juu on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://starscrossed.tumblr.com/
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche's father was enraged but never showed it. Instead his stern face remained still, but his eyes burned with anger. It was terrifying and intimidating. He ordered Psyche to go back to his quarters and told Virus to stay put so he could talk to him after Psyche was gone.

Psyche looked between Virus and his father silently before he passed by. His father lashed out and clipped him upside the head, grumbling to him for being so reckless, before going into the cell to speak with Virus. Psyche rubbed his head as he walked back to his room, trying to hide away from the stares of both the inmates and the staff.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Virus was even more disgusted with Psyche's father. Sure, Vi had put a gun to his head, but it was only on stun mode and he hadn't actually used it to hurt him. He was somewhat glad that Psyche's father wasn't his father.

But then Psyche's father ordered him to guard Psyche until the captive cooperated. He mentally protested it – he didn't know if he could stand being around this kid any longer – but at least it meant he still had a job here. He complied with a simple "Yes sir" before returning to Psyche's side, moving between him and the captive in guarding position.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Psyche continued to move on auto-pilot, not paying attention to where he was going or how fast he was going. He just wanted to get back to his room and help his "gift" as much as he could. However, with Virus now putting himself in between him and the blond, he figured it would be difficult to have alone time.

Still, he made it a goal to heal the blond and then get to know him. Hopefully he can somehow make this entire experience not as terrible as it has been.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 pm

They all soon reached Psyche's room. The captive still hadn't awakened, so the guards had no trouble moving him into the chamber they'd built in his quarters. It had been fitted with a cot, some sheets and some pillows, with more amenities to be provided when requested.

Virus made himself at home, plopping down into one of Psyche's lush pink chairs with a sigh. He didn't have any of this. The wide open space, too much furniture for one person, a bed probably bigger than Vi's entire bedroom.

"Daddy says I've gotta stay with you until he's gonna cooperate."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 pm

"I figured as much." Psyche shrugged off his jacket and tossed is haphazardly onto his desk chair before walking over to the wall where he could look into the holding chamber.

It was a two way mirror; he could look in an observe his "pet" as long as he'd like and all the captive would see is his own reflection. If Psyche wanted to actually communicate, he would have to open the small slot on the heavy iron door that kept the prisoner inside. It was there to slide in meals and other things. The door itself would most likely rarely be opened except to let him go to the bathroom or wander in Psyche's room while under watch.

He sighed and grabbed a chair, setting it in front of the two way glass. He sat down and got comfortable as he watched for any sign of awaking.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"Fancy~" He looked around the room some more. He had a television, an aquarium, and other systems he couldn't quite recognize. There were several keypads along the walls – panic buttons, he figured.

"You're funny. If you think he'll come to like you." Virus shrugged, crossing his legs. "Yeah, you can talk to him, make friends, braid each others' hair, but every time he's talking to you and every time he's not, he'll be thinking of ways to escape."

Last edited by Juu on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:43 pm

He kept quiet, not wanting to engage in conversation. He knew that Virus was right. This inmate would be thinking of every method of escape, even if it meant harming him. Psyche wouldn't blame him for doing something like that.

But it didn't matter. Psyche would help him escape if he could. Even he wanted to escape. Maybe this was why he was so drawn in to the blond. Maybe they could create a plan to get out of here and never return. Then Virus could have the glory of being the next head of the company and he could finally see what Psyche had to put up with.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Virus wouldn't be the head of the company if Psyche was to run. It would more likely be Roppi, who was further up the chain of command than he was. Virus was merely an agent — and while he was the best of the best, he was still only an agent.

Virus smiled, triumphant at having won the conversation. He curiously pressed a button at his side, and a bowl of cherries popped up on the table at his side. "Wow, this place has everything, doesn't it." He threw a few into his mouth, chewed, and rolled the pits around between his lips.

Last edited by Juu on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 pm

"I guess. I don't really care much for cherries." Psyche murmured as he continued to stare through the glass. However, he was watching Vi through the reflection. He sneered a bit, annoyed that he was acting like Psyche was living in the lap of luxury. This room was a prison disguised a palace.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Virus watched as another bowl appeared beside the first, empty this time. He placed the cherry pits and stems in there, licking the dark red juices from his fingers. "Hmm, wonder what your new boyfriend likes. Probably the taste of freedom."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 am

"Yeah probably." Psyche sighed and pressed his head against the glass, staring inside. He wanted freedom too. At least they could related on that level.

He wondered what he was like. If he had a family or friends back in his time. He looked so frightened when he had come to. Did he realize what had happened? Or what he merely confused?

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 am

Virus groaned. Psyche was so boring when he hardly answered! He hopped out of the chair and started to walk about the room, inspecting his gadgets and features, none of which Vi had. The television probably had more channels than anyone else in the agency had combined.

"Hmm… Hey, what's this do?" Vi asked, pushing a large button that had no label. Part of the wall swung out to reveal an enormous closet. "Holy fucknuggets!"
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 am

Psyche jumped at Virus's outburst, turning in his chair to see what on earth he had done. Luckily, he had only hit the button to open his closet. He sighed and rested his arm on the back of the chair.

"I see you found my closet..." he mumbled. He didn't really need all the clothes that he had. Most of them were formal for important meetings. All the clothes he normally wore were shoved in the dresser by his bed.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Virus grinned, walking into the closet. He was instantly bathed in a warm light that made his skin seem to glow. "Wow, lookit all this shit! Y'must have, like, 5 suits for everything!" He walked around, poking at things and pinching sleeves and feeling fabrics flow through his fingers.

"Jesus, it's huge. A person could live in here and still be more comfortable than I am!" He prodded his toe against several neat dress shoes. The whole closet was probably at least half the size of Vi's whole apartment.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Psyche scowled and stood up, walking over to his closet. What was Virus trying to do? Make him feel guilty about the fact he's spoiled and pampered to eventually be bred into being heir to the company? He would gladly give up this room and that closet for freedom any day.

"I tried to tell dad that I didn't need so much space, but he argued that I needed a place to keep my suits. I don't even wear them often enough." he grumbled as he leaned against the wall.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:25 am

"Well you should, Highroller-san!" He pulled some out by the sleeves, investing the materials and construction and seamwork. Virus himself only owned a few articles of clothing to his name. No full pieces, not like these.

"Y'know, if you don't use 'em, you could give 'em to your gift out there. He could use a bit of a wardrobe update, ne?" he said, teeth glinting.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm

"That's actually a good idea." he said with slight surprise. He got up and walked over to the closet, pushing past Virus so he could pull down one of his more comfortable outfits.

"Feel free to take a few if you want. But dad knows which suits he bought for me. If he sees you in one, he might kick your ass for it" Psyche said in a slightly amused tone before walking back over to the window to look inside. His knew "pet" was still knocked out on the floor. Psyche longed for him to wake up. That way he could go in, try to talk to him and maybe get him something more comfortable to change into. He'd also get him some food if he was hungry.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Virus blinked. "Damn right it's a good idea!" He grinned, sliding off to the side to let Psyche through. Aww.. He'd picked off the one he'd wanted. Oh well.

Virus shrugged, going to another closet to look at the various outfits. Suits, tracksuits, pants, shirts, scarves, hats… He tried a number of them on, picking out a pink scarf. Maybe he could dye it… Red would suit it better.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Psyche sat down in his chair again, facing the window the let him look into the chamber where Tsugaru was laying. He folded the suit neatly on his lap and watched silently, falling into pleasant day dreams about spending time with his new roommate. That was the way he had to think of it. If he thought of it any other way, it wouldn't feel as justified.

"How long till he wakes up?" he asked aloud, not exactly looking for an answer from Virus. He wasn't expecting one. It was more rhetorical and just to kill the dead air.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Disorientation, pain; Tsugaru felt his head throb as his consciousness returned to him.

Everything felt exhausted, pained, burdened as though by a thousand stone slabs. He couldn't help but shut his eyes the moment he opened them. Light bombarded even through his eyelids. He winced, sitting up and covering his face with his hands. A groan escaped him.

Where was he? What was he doing here? Why was this light here?

No part of him wanted to be awake, he just wanted to continue to rest. Looking around the pristine, sterile environment he found himself to be in, he could feel his urge to be safe in his isolated cottage only grow. Nothing felt homely, quiet and serene. It felt foreign, objective, as though not a soul lived or survived in such a place.

He was ready to leave the moment his eyes adjusted to the lights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2