Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_vote_lcap33%Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_vote_lcap67%Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] Empty
PostSubject: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche stood outside of the training hall, leaning against the wall as he stared at his watch. He was assigned to go to the Holding Chambers to look at one of the new captives. His father had said he might like what was in store, so he asked for him to go see it in person.

However, the Holding Chambers can be quite dangerous. Only the strongest and fastest guarded the room in case one of the inmates managed to somehow escape. It had never happened before, but precautions were always necessary.

His father assigned him a body guard of sorts; someone to guide him to the selected chamber where his “gift” was being held, and to act as a safeguard to Psyche in case someone were to attack him. He wasn’t notified the name of his guard, so he had no clue who to expect.

Well, whoever it was, he was late. They were assigned to head to the Holding Chambers at one pm, and it was already quarter after. Psyche sighed, rolling his eyes. How could his father assume this man would protect him when he couldn’t even make an appointment on time?

Last edited by DaniCojo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:59 am

Virus hadn't been paying too much attention to the time, so it was no surprise that he'd taken a while after having been with one of his "buddies." The guy was still hanging around him though, which was just a little more than annoying; Vi tried to clue him in to shove off as he made his way to the kid he was supposed to accompany to the Holding Chambers.

Not to mention the guy still had his arm wrapped around Vi's waist. When he spotted Psyche, Vi wrenched him off, sweetly dismissed him, and laughed as he approached the son of the company.

"Well well well, look who it is? Finally cashing in on one of your little privileges, ne~?" He shoved his hands into his pockets and grinned that toothy smile. Vi had been working for this company for four years and he still hadn't received his own gift yet. He was related to the company head too!

Last edited by Juu on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://starscrossed.tumblr.com/
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:35 am

The pink eyed raven narrowed his eyes and frowned. Dammit, of course his father would appoint Vi as his guide. Sometimes he wondered if his father went out of his way to make sure Psyche was constantly partnered with people who aggravated him.

"Apparently," he said shortly. He glanced over at the man who was with Vi and knew that he was the reason behind Vi being late. "You're late."

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 am

Virus shrugged, sticking out his tongue. "Eh, so what? Don't be such a tightass, Psyche-kun~" He jutted his elbow out, jostling Psyche's side as he passed him. "C'mon, I'm supposed to take you to Holding, yeah?"

He started to lead Psyche to the Holding Chambers, peeking over his shoulder with a grin. "Really, you complain about me being late and then you slow me down? You sick or somethin'?" Virus backpedalled, then lightly tapped him on the back to get him moving.

Last edited by Juu on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:13 am

This was exactly why he disliked Virus: he was always going out of his way to bug Psyche; whether it was saying crude things, physically harming in, or mocking him.. He sometimes wondered if he and Roppi got along with the way they enjoyed other people's misery.

"Tch...yes, father wanted me to see what was recently caught," Psyceh said stiffly as he followed after Virus, rubbing his side to soothe it. When Vi didn't respond, he figured he wasn't paying attention at all. Good. The less he spoke the better.

Psyche remained quiet so he wouldn't have spur conversation and have to listen to Virus speak. He was such a talkative one, and he never knew when to stop. He was so trained to ignore Virus's voice, he didn't even hear him begin talking until he was suddenly backing up to pat him on the back.

"I'm keeping up! You're the one who is practically running down the hall!" Psyche barked with annoyance, "No need to rush. it's not like they're going anywhere..." Psyche hated that the most about this place. The fact that once you are in the Holding Chambers, you can kiss freedom good bye.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:26 am

"Hmph." Virus leaned back, staring up at the ceiling as he walked. "Getting a gift from Daddy already? I would've thought he might at least wait a fuckin' bit so the nepotism wouldn't be too blatant…"

Virus wasn't going to lie to himself. He was jealous. For years he'd tried to get his family's attention, then for four more years after joining the company, working and training and practicing in the hopes of getting some form of recognition.

But then here we had Exhibit A, who'd never worked a day in his life and yet still managed to find himself in the favorable eye. Sure, he was the son of the head of the company, but so was Virus! (if not for the fact that his father was dead) Where the fuck was his gift?!

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 am

Psyche had no idea what the hell "nepotism" was, but from the tone in Virus' voice, he could guess what it meant. After all, it was the reason why Virus seemed to hate him so much. It's not like he wanted to be his father's "favorite". It wasn't even that great of a position to be in.

Yeah, he got anything he wanted and never had to work hard to get it. However, it wasn't worth all of the expectations that were piled on as well.

You were born to be the heir of the corporation!
    You need enroll in several classes to learn about business.
    You must learn several languages in order to deal with foreign affairs.
    You must marry a beautiful and well-to-do woman.
    You must have a son to be the heir after you die.
    You must be perfect.

It drove Psyche absolutely crazy; to the point where he contemplated running away from this damn place so he could focus on what he really wanted...

"I don't even want it..." Psyche murmured as he stared at the floor as they walked. He didn't want human property. He didn't want to have servants. He didn't want this company, or its workers, or its prisoners. He didn't want any of that.

Psyche considered himself as much as a prisoner as the captives in the Holding Chambers.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:11 am

Unaware of all of Psyche's thoughts, Virus whistled as he "guarded" him down the hallways. He had little idea exactly what he was guarding Psyche from; Psyche hardly left his room anyway so it was plausible that people didn't even know what he looked like.

His whistling carried down the hallways until he could see the sign that jutted out from the wall, much further down: [Holding Chambers.] "Almost there, eh?" He'd hardly heard Psyche murmur, but he figured it couldn't have been important. Vi clapped him lightly on the back again. "Hey, lighten up, wouldya? Your dad's probably gonna blame me if I bring you in with that big fuckin' frown."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:20 am

Glazed pink eyed slid over to look at Vi enthusiastically. Did he honestly expect him to smile? Psyche didn't want to walk in there and look at all those faces. All of those people with families, friends, lovers...

It sicked him to think of it, but he made himself smile just to appease Virus. Anything to keep him quiet. "Is this better?" he grumbled, forcing the words through his grit teeth.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Virus gave him a cheeky smile, patting him once more on the back. "That's the shit! C'mon, don't wanna have to keep him waiting longer or you might have to smile bigger."

He came to the chamber doors, where there was a number keypad and card slot on the handle. Vi's fingers were a blur as he quickly typed out the 15-digit code and then swiped the card from his glove. A buzzer sounded, several bolts slid left and right, and the doors opened for them. Virus walked in first to protect Psyche, but there was little danger.

Psyche's father could be seen near one of the cells. As he walked past, he recognized most of the inmates from his own captures. He ignored the lot of them, as they were none too happy to see him in return.

Last edited by Juu on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:12 pm

He hated this. His skin crawled as the inmates looked at him and reached for him. He couldn't help but shrink in size and move closer to Virus for protection. Their eyes terrified and saddened him; some were desperate for freedom, while others looked bloodthirsty for revenge. Why on earth would his father want to give him one of these people?

They walked up to the cell his father was standing in front of. Psyche bowed his head quickly for a greeting. His father began to tell Psyche about the inmate they had captured for him. He could practically feel the animosity and jealousy radiating off Virus as his father continued to talk about his gift. Psyche glanced over, not really paying attention to what his father was saying, and stared into the cell...

...and was surprised to find one of the most handsome men he had ever seen.

His hair was that of his friend Psi's; a golden blond shade that was tousled and long enough to cover hang in his face. He looked well built, although most of his body was hidden in the blue and white haori is was still wearing from his time period. Psyche briefly wondered what time he was from before he caught sight of the prisoner’s eyes.

They were a bright blue that seemed to stare at him with a strange and intense calmness. That gaze made him shiver and cause his heart to beat fast. He had never met someone so...so…

Enchanting.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Virus frowned, rolling his eyes as Psyche's father went on and on. He himself had made that capture, so why did Psyche get all the glory? He frowned, noticing that the captive looked kind of like Psi, but this realization didn't go much further.

Ugh, Psyche's father made him want to yawn. His eyes darted around the Holding Chambers. He hadn't been here in a while — usually after he did the capturing, the captive would be taken from them and that was the end of that.

Virus watched some of the other prisoners, feeling their hostile stares. Having been taken from their homes, their families and friends, their lives back in the past. This was why he'd dragged his feet when asked to join the company; Virus hated working here. But it was the only work he could find that needed his skill set, and the only way that his uncle might even glance at him. If he didn't have this job, he was a nobody.

So he tended to try and distance himself from feeling resentment, from getting attached to targets, from holding any sort of sentiment towards the people who kept him hired. Instead, he put on a bright smile for them, with sharp teeth that nearly puzzled together, and waved to them.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 pm

He wasn't sure what was going on anymore, he couldn't feel anything or move. His body ached in a thousand different ways. Looking around, he recognized nothing. It all looked foreign to him. The opium house looked like the ancient scribes compared to all of this.

Heathen bars blocked his view of too much, they blocked his escape although he was adamant they had done something to him. These gods had taken him from the battlefield and home to this place. It smells of strange foreign smells and the sights of others told him that wherever he had been taken, he was there because he had done something no anger them.

His gaze flickered up as he heard the gods' speaking, body still in pain until something caught his attention. A raven-haired person looked back at him, adorned in one strange looking white kimono. It seemed to wrap around him so tightly that he wondered how the woman walked.

Something shocked him at that point though, drawing his gaze back to the floor. He had to escape the gods' realm. This was no place for him.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 pm

He slowly walked closer until he was almost touching the bars. His hands curled around the cold metal, wanting to rip them open so he could go closer. This man...he needed to be near him. Something drew him in and made Psyche want to know him more. He could hear his father telling him not to get too close, but he didn't care.

For the first time in a long time, Psyche wanted something. Although he hated the fact that it was a human being he desired to own, he couldn't shake the strong feeling of need he felt. He needed to know more about him...

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Psyche's father seemed pleased that Psyche was drawn to his gift. Virus noticed they'd dosed him heavily with tranquilizers: he guessed chlordiazepoxide, from the captive's somewhat calm demeanor, though they hadn't given him anything for the pain that he'd experienced while he'd been captured. If the captive had fought, he'd probably been stunned, injured if there'd been an accident.

Virus knew he was watching him for too long. Any more and he'd probably start feeling sorry for him. He turned away, watching the other captives again. Such wonderful company.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 pm

When he saw something flicker upon the bars, his gaze returned upwards. He stared at the raven, watching him with those hypnotic eyes. The voices around him seemed to speak towards him, but he just sat still and watched. Lashing out would have been cruel, reaching for a God was unspeakable.

His voice was nothing compared to the being before him.

He turned his gaze to look around the people around him, finding them to be looking upon him in a manner that would be fitting of a hunter who had only been able to catch a poor victim for their family's dinner. He averted his gaze before he felt the shock again, glaring and all but growling at the guards.

It they tried it again, he would attack them.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 pm

His heart ached at the thought of the man in the cell. Who had he been taken from? What was he thinking? Was he in pain, or was he too drugged up to even realize what was happening around him? The raven wanted to do nothing else but comfort him.

Psyche's eyes widened when he saw the shock collar sizzle and heard the man groan in pain. His grip on the bars tightened, wanting to go in and protect him.

Go in...

It was possible. He was the boss's son. He could do anything he wanted...

"Open the cell!" He command, turning to face the guard who was in charge of the cell, "Let me inside!"

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Virus jumped when he heard Psyche's voice, stronger than before, stronger than he'd probably heard it ever in his life. His hands were instantly on the guns in his holsters, thumbs rolling the setting to stun.

"Don't do anything stupid," he spat, ignoring the glare that that got from Psyche's father. "I'm here for a reason, and it's to make sure that he doesn't hurt anybody."

The captive had done something to deserve the shock collar. It meant that at one point or another, he'd been a threat. And if he'd been a threat once, there was no telling what he might do if Psyche entered the cell.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Another shock was sent to him, making him angered. He hadn't even moved that time, hadn't even thought. He reached up and growled viciously as he pulled at the collar. Turning, he ran at the guards nearby that seemed to be doing something and staring at him in expectation.

He would have no more of this.

The first one was unprepared, taking him down stopped the shocks for a moment before the other touched something. The pain lacerated through him before he was attacking the other. Gods though they may be, they were as simple to take down as the humans that stood upon the battle fields at home.

He wanted to be left alone. He wanted to return to his small cottage and be done with this, and there was no God that was going to stand in his way. His roar that he cried out was one of this longing, this need to return to his place in the universe.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 pm

The raven froze, watching as he angrily took down one guard before collapsing from the shocks being administered. The screams made his heart break; he needed to get inside that cell this instant.

"Stop it! Stop shocking him!" he screamed, turning back toward the guard. "Open the doors right now!" The guard told him that there was no way they could open it now that the prisoner was acting up. He told him it was for his own safety.

Fuck safety.

Psyche reached over and grabbed the keycard that would open the cell and swiped it over the keypad to unlock the door. It required a 15 digit code to fully open, but Psyche had his own code. It was a code only he, his father, and his mother knew. It was designed to override any code in case there was an emergency in the building. After all, the heir to the company had to be the first one to escape if something were to go wrong.

He punched it in quickly and the door immediately unlocked and slid open. Without hesitation, he moved forward and shoved the second internal guard away so he could kneel down in front of the blond. At this point, he had no idea what to do to help. How could he help? Certainly he wouldn't seem any better than the guards at this point. "Are you ok? Can you understand me?" he asked quickly.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Virus wasn't going to waste any time. Psyche was in the cell now, and he only had a few seconds to make a move. He shot forward, bringing the gun barrel to the center of the blond's forehead.

"You try anything, you're dead."

While the captive had a couple seconds to register those words, Virus pulled the trigger, effectively stunning him and bringing him to the ground. He kept his gun out in case he was particularly resilient… "That should knock him out for a few hours. It will give enough time to transfer him to a new chamber in Psyche's quarters."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 pm

His hands brushed against the cloth of the raven-haired man's strange looking kimono. His head barely registering the voice speaking. They spoke in his tongue. He went to speak, wrapping his arms around the brunet a bit to pull him close for defense when an object met his forehead.

Images of his capture flickered before his eyes as he heard the other speak. He had felt this before. This other person was the one that had brought him among the gods of this realm. The cold, icy feel of that object had pressed against him before-

The room shifted as red split across his vision, blinding him and sending him spiraling into nothingness.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 pm

"NO!" he shrieked. He watched the blond fall to the ground before he could even utter a word. Rage flooded through Psyche. How dare they?! How dare they harm him?!

Psyche whirled around and shoved Virus back as hard as he could, which was actually enough to make the red eyed raven stumble back. "You idiot!" Psyche barked, his voice straining, "I was asking him a question! How dare you attack him!" Before he could think twice, he was backhanding Virus in anger.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Before Virus could even defend himself, he was backhanded. Vi's instant reflex reaction was to catch Psyche's wrist and hold the gun to his head too. "The fuck did you think you were doing?! He tried to take down the guards and he touched you, he put his arms around you! What did you think he was doing, going in for a nice gentle hug, a fuckin' 'thank you'??"

He holstered his gun, knowing it wasn't right. Psyche's father would not like to continue seeing the image of a gun held to his head, stun-setting or not. But his voice was still raised, echoing in the Holding Chambers with his fury. "He could've choked you. He could've had a concealed weapon, he could've bit you hard enough in the right place, you don't fucking know! You've never fuckin' worked with captures ever in your life, you think you can make them fall to their knees with one damn look?! Fer fuck's sake, Psyche, I'm just doing my fucking job." And not to mention that his cheek still stung a little. Ungrateful shit cousin.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Psyche paled the moment the gun was pressed against his forehead. Never in his life has he ever gotten this close to a gun. The fact he was practically staring one down was enough to make him tremble in fear. Vi could easily end him, but his father was there (yelling at guards to get to work and fix the mess) and Virus would never take him out with him there.

Still, it was enough to get the message across.

"I...I know...I'm sorry..." he said softly. His eyes flickered down toward the blond who lay in a heap on the floor. He heard his father command a small group of guards to take the prisoner to holding chamber that was attached to Psyche's room. It was built there specifically for him. He watched as four very large guards lifted the blond's limp body and take him out quickly before he could wake up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]   Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next