Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Original Character template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Original Character template I_vote_lcap33%Original Character template I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Original Character template I_vote_lcap67%Original Character template I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Original Character template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin

Original Character template Empty
PostSubject: Original Character template   Original Character template I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Spoiler:

Please fill these out as complete as you can. There is a minimal of five sentences per each field (excluding name, age, gender, gang, eye color, and hieght fields), but the more the better! We strongly encourage larger character templates.

Directions: Copy and paste this form. Create a topic in the Character Submissions forum. Fill this out in the new topic and name it somwthing like Seliphra's Character Needs Approval or aomething along the lines of that. Post the new topic. Await approval from either an administrator or a moderator for your character (do not start role-playing before your character is approved). Have fun role-playing.

Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net

Original Character template
Page 1 of 1