Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
llama's OCs I_vote_lcap33%llama's OCs I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
llama's OCs I_vote_lcap67%llama's OCs I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

llama's OCs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

llama's OCs Empty
PostSubject: llama's OCs   llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Full Name: Tsukihiro Utekyaya
Nickname(s): Yaya-chan, Tsu-chan, Tsuki-kun. Moon boy...
Birthdate: May 29 1994
Nationality: Japanese

Physical appearance: Standing half an inch shorter than six feet, Tsukihiro has a medium build and weighs 169lbs. His body has muscle but none of them stand out so sometimes he’s mistaken for having a small gut when he slouches. He’s usually wearing a Raira school uniform, but when he doesn’t Tsukihiro favors blue jeans and a shirt. He’d prefer simple and plain, but he doesn’t get his way and is forced to wear shirts that flaunt his torso because his mother makes him.
A typical shirt he’s forced to wear is Chinese style, Io favors a red and gold splattered patterned one with a red cord to tie the neck up. It had short sleeves and red trim around the neck and sleeves. It covers his full torso and hangs down just below the top of his pelvis hiding the top of his firm ass. The jeans Io also makes him wear are leaning towards uncomfortable since Tsukihiro finds them too tight. He has no such clothes that he can run and play around in, much to his dismay to be able to play like a normal teenager.
Tsukihiro’s hair is long and often braided down his back, which gets him mistaken for a Chinese man often. The sheen on his hair is very dark making it appear dull, like the night no matter what time of day it is. On the days he likes to have it flow freely, Tsukihiro lets it fall divided in front and behind his shoulders and it tends to fall with bangs sweeping from the left. He’ll try and tuck it behind his ear, but he’ll be fighting that battle all day long.
Tsukihiro’s eyes are closely connected to the moon’s cycle. During a full moon, his iris will turn white leaving only his pupil black. It freaks his mother out, so he avoids her during that time. When the New moon draws closer, his eyes look somewhat normal, meaning the iris is black. But during a New moon his body will be in dire pain because of the blood of Tsukerameyou.

Personality: Tsukihiro isn’t partial to love, nor does he express any interest in either gender. He seems cold and distant when people flirt with him, though he just doesn’t know they’re doing it. He doesn’t know how to reject people either, which gives way to rumors that he’s a heartbreaker. Tsukihiro is really just awkward when it comes to ‘dating’. He does not know about his demon blood and therefore doesn’t realize he’ll take his mate when he sees that person.
Put Tsukihiro in a different situation and he’ll be a leader, like in a group project or school festival. He’s quick to solve problems, but because he’s a Gemini, he’ll change his mind for no reason either. He’s good at solving problems if only to create a new one and have the group hate him for it.
Born in the year of the Dog, Tsukihiro has a fair sense of justice and will not help someone commit a crime of any size. He is also defensive of those less fortunate that him and likes to volunteer to help them out when his mother doesn’t know about it. She warns him that if he helps once they’ll keep trying to take advantage of his kindness.

Background: Going WAY back, Tsukihiro’s great-great-great-great-great grandfather Tsukerameyou was a full fledged Moon Demon. That gifted him with excellent night vision since he lived on the side of a mountain and hunted there. He would rarely visit the village since he didn’t look like a normal human. Tsukerameyou had long gray hair even though his body was forever 26, and white colored eyes (even his pupils). When going to the village, he had to pretend to be blind. One day a foreign ship sailed in with a group and among them was a blonde woman named Gloria, which Tsukerameyou courted and then mated.
Their daughter (Tsukiko) was born and she had half demon blood in her. Tsukiko looked fully human with blonde hair and her mother’s blue eyes. Tsukiko was raised with the knowledge of having demon blood and the perks of a stronger body and longer-lasting youth. Tsukiko met a traveller Fundakki and they had a son, Shunnousuke. Knowing of his blood and developing a nocturnal habit, Shunnousuke followed Tsukerameyou and chose to mate a foreigner. He met Amelia and they went back to France to have a child.
Arashi is Shunnousuke’s and Amelia’s son, and they lived there until Arashi was old enough to have a mate of his own, but he convinced his parents to move back to Japan. Arashi’s demon afflictions included a very sensitive sense of hearing and smell, but the rest of his strength was that of normal human capacity. Arashi and his parents moved back to Japan and he met, and then mated, Ayaka, who gave birth to a daughter Yuka.
Yuka is fascinated with her heritage, but disappointed to have no special traits given to her by blood. The only thing Tsukerameyou’s blood has done for her is given her the same gray hair. No strength or sensory boost, just gray hair that Yuka was teased about all her life. She mated another Japanese man named Shun, and their daughter, Yuriko, carries the thinning demon blood.
Yuriko was also told of this blood within her, as it explains why she can lift more than her father. Tsukrameyou’s strength to move large boulders was passed onto her, as well as the love of foreigners. She mated James after visiting a foreign country, US, and brought him back to Japan to have a daughter named Karako. Like Yuka, Karako doesn’t have any outstanding demonic features, which James has convinced Yuriko that they don’t need to tell their daughter about it. Karako had black hair and brown eyes like a traditional Japanese native, so James thought that to be normal and didn’t want to make it complicated by explaining to Karako about Tsukerameyou or his blood.
Karako lived convinced she’s human and eventually found and married Daisuke. They gave birth to a son with slightly gray hair and pale-pale eyes. He has a knack for getting up high in trees and on the roofs of houses. His name is Ryuichishiro. He grew up to work in an export firm, and he married then divorced when he met Io (his mate). Io mostly stays at home and lets Ryuichishiro do all the work, so they hired a maid to do the things Io didn’t want to. They were a tad wealthy, though not stinking-rich, but enough to live comfortably and own a house no matter where they moved to. Io got bored easily, so they had to move often. But when Tsukihiro was born, Ryuichishiro finally put his foot down saying Io had to be his mother and they finally settled down in Shinjuku. They fired the maid under Ryuichishiro’s orders that Io be the mother, and not the maid.
Ryuichishiro still works in foreign affairs while Io is a stay-at-home mother, and Tsukihiro grew up loving both of them. Like Karako, Ryuichishiro and Tsukihiro were never told about the demon blood. Io had a troublesome time raising a child that was affected by the moon so strongly. Tsukihiro would have phases of being up high or really low in the house, as well as have severe pain once a month. Io has spoiled him when he was growing up and would often giveaway his really expensive toys, which made Io very unhappy.

Close relationships: Tsukihiro isn’t particularly close with his parents since he’s unimpressed with their ‘privileged’ lifestyle. He’s ashamed of his mother’s expensive taste and snobbish attitude to the working class even though she retired young. He’s closer to his father than his mother since even though he rarely sees or talks to his dad. There is one person/thing he does talk to without fail, every night, and that is the moon.

Current occupation (if applicable):Tsukihiro is a student currently in the graduating class. He’s taking English in school as well as Korean. Japanese is his native language but he hopes to go into foreign relations and will take more languages in university.

Gang (if applicable): None.

Strengths:
• Tsukihiro’s thin demon blood allows him to run great distances without getting tired at all since his blood acts fast to get rid of any lactic acid that his muscles produce, keeping them in top performing condition.
• He can see perfectly in little to no MOONLIGHT, but if he’s indoor with no windows he won’t be able to see, it’s ONLY if there’s moonlight available.
• Tsukihiro is born in the year of the Dog, which means he’s very trustworthy and can keep a secret forever. He’ll never blab it or even leak a hint.
• He’s good at solving brain-puzzles and reading very challenging books, but doesn’t like to pay attention for very long.

Weaknesses:
• He is affected by the gravity of the moon and sun, making Tsukihiro go to high places like the roof of his house during high tide. The opposite would be the basement during low tide. Tsukihiro’s mostly human body feels weighted down whenever he’s not in position at the time of day these pulls affect him. Twice a day he’s either up high, or down low.
• Tsukirio’s worst subject is math. Numbers are like another language to him and no matter how hard he tries he cannot figure the basics of math out.
• He’s unable to say ‘no’ when someone asks him to do a favor.
• Tsukihiro is affected by the moon’s cycle like a woman experiencing PMS. He’ll become cranky and in pain when the New Moon approaches, during and a couple days after.
• Being a Gemini, Tsukihiro is known to contradict himself, like he’ll change his mind halfway through a group project or event.
• Being born in the year of the Dog makes him slightly introvert, meaning he won’t share his feelings unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Fears/Insecurities: Claustrophobic of loud and crowded places. Tsukihiro is a little paranoid nothing will ever go as planned, which is why he can easily change his mind (for better or worse). Tsukihiro also worries about angering his mother, and doesn’t want to have a fight with her. He fears loosing control of his emotions, because once he got mad at his mother and blacked out when his body kept going and messed up the entire house.

Likes: Reading, horses, rabbits, sour candy, movies with gun fights; midnight.

Dislikes: Learning, loud/crowded places, bright lights, snakes and other reptiles, birds.

Driving force: To please his mother, knowing he caused her a lot of grief when she raised him. He tries to make her life easier now.

Hobbies: sukihiro enjoys reading the most followed by testing his brain with puzzles and exercises. He’ll take a book in part with another hobby of climbing trees, but he isn’t aware that he does it to get closer to the moon. He’s never tried horseback riding, but he longs to so if he had the change he’d take it.

Describe your character in three words: Misunderstood, Loyal, and Fickle

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Tsukihiro cannot be without a thick novel and a charm of a crescent moon that was a gift when he was born.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: He’d change his ‘tide’ like behavior. It’s an annoying daily habit that he has to be up high or down low at depending on the moon’s gravity.

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: A bottle of wine, three bottled beers, and plenty of leftover containers filled the previous night’s meal. The little section that’s his contains cold sour worms as well as one can of soda pop.

Sample Roleplay:
The final bell, and about time too, Tsukihiro was hiding how much pain his body was in as he avoided eye contact. He stood promptly and headed to the exit of the classroom turning right to the nearest men’s washroom. Sure enough, the iris of his eyes were already eighty-percent black instead of gray, which his normal eye color and that meant the New Moon was approaching fast. This was only the beginning too, but it felt like someone was pinching his stomach in a vice.
“Uhhg,” He leaned against the wall and cursed, feeling a pull towards a high place as well. That was a bit unusual to feel at this time of day, it was an hour early, but Tsukihiro knew he better not fight it. The pain eased a little and he moved quickly. Outside of the school and found the closest, tallest tree and began climbing. He ignored the murmurs his actions caused just wanting this pain to end.

YOU AS A PERSON: [You only need to add this to your first OC application~]

Name: Llama
Age (if you're comfortable): twenty-three
Experience: RPing for six years, and have made more then twenty OCs
Location (if you're comfortable): Earth
Anything else you'd like to add?: this is more complicated than I remember but it’s helpful. Takes longer, but better than before. I can change the font if it's too hard to read, just let me know.

Last edited by ViolentLlama on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

llama's OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: llama's OCs   llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Don't be scared by such a long response! You do need to fix your application, but the length of this only means you covered a LOT with your character, which is totally awesome. But we want him to be even more awesome, so here are some ways we'd like you to edit Tsukihiro.

• Is he Chinese? You say "for example if he's teased about being Chinese" which implies that he is (on top of his clothing being Chinese influenced), but his name is Japanese.

• "They had a maid though, but she was fired after Tsukihiro was born." Is there anything else to this? This piece of information seems kind of pointless unless there's some reason behind it. And if there is, you have to tell us that reason.

• "-is fluent in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and French." That's great that you want your character to know so many languages, but it wasn't mentioned at all previously, and it seems too overpowered when you combine this with the fact that he has a "perfect" body. Not to mention that he taught himself these languages – languages are difficult to learn, and you can't REALLY get fluency that way, not without someone who knows the language natively. And at 18, that's nearly impossible. However, I would say that if he does want to work in exports like you say he does, then maybe languages are something he wants to learn to further his career, and that's totally cool. However, he simply can't be self-taught fluent at 18.

• Too many strengths, and the weaknesses are hardly weaknesses at all. They should be something that helps to define him, not simply "he has a sensitive sense of smell." A weakness should be something that helps to define the way he acts – not everyone can be flawless, no one is completely perfect. One good weakness you have listed is that he often needs help understanding certain things, and you can make that a larger part of his application: his farm life has separated himself so far from the rest of the world, especially the human world, that he doesn't really know anything else beyond it. Yet you contradict it slightly by listing that he comes off as a know-it-all. Isn't that the opposite?

• You list a few of his dislikes as "greed and the rich," yet he participates in those kinds of things. I would think that Tsukihiro might resent his parents' extravagant expenses on things like giant TVs and beds and fancy apartments. And even if he has some demon blood in him that makes him a bit distant from his emotions, he DOES have some human blood too, right? A little humanity can make for a very interesting character. Look at Celty — she's not human physically or biologically, but she's probably the most human character in the entire series.

• You haven't mentioned this yet, but I want to warn you as you're changing your application: don't use demon blood to explain ALL of his perfections. Demon blood is a total cop-out — you don't want to use it in the wrong way. I'll use this as an example: "Tsukihiro has been able to master so many languages by himself because of his demon blood." You shouldn't use that to make him even more "perfect" than he already is, rather you might want to use his demon blood to give him flaws other than simply that he has a hard time communicating with people. Maybe there are features other than perfection that you can give him – does he have to hide horns? does he grow scales in certain places? are his nails long and sharp and does he have to hide them with gloves?

• I'd also love to know about any sort of additions that come with being a demon, besides his perfect appearance and running ability. Maybe he doesn't know about his demon blood, but maybe he has an interest in the fantasy genre? Maybe he likes reading mythical legends, or has a natural affinity for history. In either case, another thing we would like to know is why his parents have kept this demon bloodline a secret for him. Even if it's something that the character will eventually find out through roleplay, as part of the application, WE need to know.

As of now, Tsukihiro can't be accepted yet. But with these changes, I believe he can be an even greater and more defined character! We look forward to your edits, and I for one would love to rp with him when he's all finished~ ^^
Back to top Go down
http://starscrossed.tumblr.com/
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

llama's OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: llama's OCs   llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 pm

that took longer than I thought... but hopefully he's better, please look at him again Juu.
Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

llama's OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: llama's OCs   llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:30 pm

This looks so awesome!! I love the parts you've added with Gemini and Dog zodiac.

~*ACCEPTED*~
Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

llama's OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: llama's OCs   llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:00 am

Full Name: Surname: Uvarov. Given name: Cliia. Middle name: Pylyp.
Nickname(s): none
Birthdate: March 3, 1987 (Pisces/Rabbit)
Nationality: Ukrainian/Russian

Physical appearance: Being half European means Cliia’s natural blonde hair is easily bleached white and then she adds light blue highlights. She keeps her hair up in high pigtails. There are many layers in her hair, but her pigtails reach her shoulders. She also wears a headband that has ruffles and it is black in color. Her bangs come from the left and sweep a little to hide her right ear. Her ears have matching piercings; two large black loops through the lobe and on the upper shell is wrap around silver that’s pierced in place. Her face is round and has slightly accentuated cheek bones but it’s not sagging with excess muscle either. Her eyes are large and bright yellow, which is not too strange since pale colored eyes runs in her Russian side of the family. She barely coats her eyelids with make-up but has thin long eyebrows. She has a small nose above cute lips she paints black. Finally, around her neck is a thick black collar.
Cliia always has her shoulders bare. One of her outfits includes a jean shirt that cuts across from arm to arm with black lace lining the top. The front is sectioned with one piece pointing at her belly button and the rest wrapped around her ribs. The two are held by sets of corset ties. The sleeves are short otherwise they’d get in the way of her playing guitar. She wears a halter top over her jean shirt, it is black with lace roses and thick straps but still leaves her shoulders bare. Then only thin she’ll have on her shoulder, and only her left, is a guitar strap. She likes to wear lighter colors mostly and add black on top. Cliia weighs 110lbs, and is mighty short at only 5’1’’ but she usually wears heels that add two or three inches to her height.
She is often in black or dark gray skirts. All with a tight band on her hips and then varying ruffled layers that never surpass her knees. She wears a belt for no reason, along with a chain. Her legs are coated in skin-toned nylons or fishnets. They disappear into what look like converse with a heel. She prefers high-tops or anything that covers her ankle and is comfortable in high heels. Also black in color is what she prefers to wear thinking that the black won’t distract the eye from what really matters about her.
Cliia’s guitar, which she named Marcus, and it is light blue. The make is a Superstrat with a custom headstock and the bottom of the body is cut through with black deckles on either side of the bottom pickups. She plays with her rings on all the time. Her right hand, which strums the strings, has two rings (around her middle and pinky finger). Her left hand has two rings as well (index and pinky) but adding to her pinky finger she uses a slide.

Personality: Cliia is more stubborn that a mule, making her almost impossible to argue with. She’ll never back down even when it’s obvious she’s not going to win the fight. She absolutely hates the phrase, ‘I told you so’ or anything similar since she really can’t stand to loose and is a sore loser at that. She’ll hold a grudge too, triple the time if the other person says ‘I told you so’.
According to the zodiac, Rabbit people are timid, enjoy peaceful lives, are not easily provoked, and compassionate. Cliia is none of those things when it comes to other people. Towards her guitar and music she’ll be easy to anger if you play the wrong note or too soon/late. She’s also very outgoing and wouldn’t hesitate to try something new. Music has been described as her only true love (apart from Vesper) and she dedicates two full hours a day just for playing.
When it comes to relationships Cliia is very picky, and protective of her body. She’d rather love someone else’s music than their body. She’ll never allow herself to be tricked by her partner, and if she’s wronged by them she’s not shy about extracting revenge.
Cliia makes bets all the time with her boyfriend Vesper, but she’ll only win when they wager on their relationship. With money or food, Cliia looses all the damn time. With her first bet against Vesper, she wagered a date and she won.

Background: Cliia’s mother and father met when they were both twenty, though just for a day and then Cliia’s mother turned twenty-one. Eight years later they got married and moved to Krasnoyarsk, Russia where Cliia was born soon after. Cliia’s mother is Russian and she worked in a laboratory in micro-sciences while her father of Ukrainian nationality delivered goods from Russia to neighboring countries. He wasn’t home much but Cliia loved him when she was growing up. It was decided before Cliia was born that they move back to the Ukraine for her to go to school, so when she was five they moved. She acted like any young child, fighting her parents every step of the way not wanting to leave her friends behind.
She was taught both Russian and Ukrainian, and is fluent in both. She now lives in Mykoliav, Ukraine, and her father has found a job delivering again but he works with more valuable goods so his income is higher. His wife’s Ukrainian is limited but with his help she got a job in a factory earning a decent income too. When she turned ten they took a trip back to Russia, but then traveled through China before returning to the Ukraine and that’s when Cliia was bitten by the travel bug. She started working (babysitting, dog walking, lawns, etc. Things a kid did to earn money) to save up for her first solo trip. Cliia turned sixteen and her gift was a trip to the United States of America (with her parents, but they acted like strangers to give her freedom). They regretted it instantly when Cliia came back to the hotel with a Superstrat guitar that cost almost all her money for the trip. The guitar was almost eight-hundred American, but she got a couple hundred off because she’s “cute” and “talks funny”. She barely speaks English so she carried around a book of phrases.
When they made it back to the Ukraine, Cliia knew she’d never want to go through that again, so entering high school she found a tutor to teach her Japanese. That was her eighteenth birthday gift to herself was going to Japan. As well as Japanese lessons, she took and quickly mastered guitar lessons. Her school grades suffered almost a little, but she scrapped by.
That trip to Japan didn’t come soon enough, and when it did she met Vesper for the first time. (starting point) She spent two weeks there and over that time developed a crush-on-him/hate-his-arrogant-guts relationship with the red head. On the day she left, she promised she’d be back to date him. After she graduated high school, Cliia looked in to transferring to a Japanese university so she could live with Vesper, having promised him she’d return to Japan for him. But she doesn’t live with him yet, she has to work and go to university as well.

Close relationships: boyfriend Vesper. Her parents back home in Ukraine that she talks to once a day.
Current occupation (if applicable): Part time waitress in the club they first performed in (chaos). Her career hope is to be lead guitarist in a band.
Gang (if applicable): none.
Strengths:
Plays guitar LIKE A BOSS.
• Stupidly optimistic and never sees the dark sides of things, or she just chooses to ignore it.
• In an argument, Cliia is more likely to intimidate her opponent than win with logic.

Weaknesses:
Extremely stubborn and cannot admit when she’s wrong.
• Looses often when betting against Vesper.
• She’s allergic to nuts. Some more severe than others.
• Unlike most other rabbit people that turn their backs on conflicts, Cliia charges head first without weighing the consequences.
• Cliia is overly curious about other people’s affairs so she’ll offer bad advice thinking it isn’t.
• She always forgets Kanji characters, which often leaves her staring at signs for a long time.
• Her English is less fluent than her Japanese.

Fears/Insecurities: Cliia thrives on being different. She fears someone else having something that’s the same as her, whether it’s something as small as the same earring or skirt. She doesn’t like psychics because she’s afraid of someone knowing things about her that she doesn’t, and that’s why she’s always pissed off with Vesper yet he’s too cute not to hold a grudge against.

• Betting on people
• Likes sticking her cute little nose where it doesn’t belong
• Russia Sushi
• Russian/Ukrainian/Japanese beer
• Salty food
• Making people uncomfortable in her presence

Dislikes:
• Psychics
• The category of ‘Normal’.
• When people generalize about her based on her horoscope (Pisces) and zodiac (Rabbit).
• People that are afraid to take on challenges and those that give up on problems.
• Sweet things
• Large animals
• When Vesper is right.

Driving force: The need to be different from others, she hates blending in with the crowd so she does all she can to get away from looking like someone else. Cliia also can’t stand to loose.
Hobbies: Playing guitar, betting on people’s reactions, betting on people, people watching.

Describe your character in three words: Stubborn, opinionated, very stubborn.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: her guitar and boyfriend.
If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: Cliia doesn’t think anything about herself needs to be changed, and if you were to ask her that in person, she’d probably punch your lights out.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Cliia lives alone in Ikebukuro for now so she has a box of treats that she doesn’t fully understand what it says and lots of bottles of soda with the marble in it. She also has a few vegetables and fruits with cheap cuts of meat. There isn’t much because Cliia gets free meals from her job. She also likes her Sapporo beer. At home with her parents, the fridge is divided in half by perogies and borscht, and other traditional Ukrainian and Russian foods.

Sample Roleplay:
Cliia Uvarov sighed as she walked through a busy night scene of Japan. Ikebukuro was her last stop in this country before she headed home to the Ukraine and she wouldn't waste a single second. She had walked from her hotel to find....Well, she wasn't sure, but she wanted to find something interesting. And something to drink. The nights of summer were warm and semi-humid making the guitarist thirsty. The symbols of one sign caught her eye and she looked at them hard trying to remember which was which and what it translated to. She figured out it was a bar and went inside. Hearing music, oh maybe it was a club instead, Cliia struggled with Kanji the most.

Last edited by ViolentLlama on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

llama's OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: llama's OCs   llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:52 pm

This is a really good application! I actually struggled a bit to come up with questions to ask.

• You say that Cliia traveled a lot and ended up going to Europe and buying a Superstrat. Where did she get the money to be able to do and buy all these things? She doesn't appear to have the highest-paying job, and the only occupation you mentioned of her parents was that her mother started working at a grocery store. A Superstrat can go anywhere from a few hundred to a couple thousand dollars, especially if she had things custom-made.

• Vesper is the love of her life, but he is hardly mentioned. I would love to see a longer backstory that involves him and his relationship with Cliia. If they're so close, why didn't she tell him that she moved back to Japan? Will he be coming up later? Because he cannot be played by yourself, unless you get someone else to make an application for him.

Once we get these worked out, Cliia is definitely on track to getting accepted!
Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

llama's OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: llama's OCs   llama's OCs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks for making those changes!

~ ACCEPTED!! ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

llama's OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: llama's OCs   llama's OCs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

llama's OCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Community :: Rules and Information :: Character Submissions-
Jump to: