Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:20 am

Tsugaru held the brunet close and reveled in the closeness. Never before had he had the chance to hold anyone before. A handful of clients had done so, but usually they were intoxicated by alcohol or something or other. He'd never had anyone like Psyche around.

He seemed to find everything that had become so commonplace for him, exciting and new. Every simple pleasure that Tsugaru had come to forget about, the view from the train, the rare chance to see an animal sprinting passed as the train zipped by; it was all brand new to him. It was a gentle reminder of why he loved his home's distance from home.

After all the stress that came from living so far away... after all the clients and music, it was nice to be able to break away from that reality and return to his more simple life. He always had that basic fill for calming and relaxation right before his eyes. He had just become so overtaken by the mounds of pressure that came with his occupation.

He held the brunet carefully and continued to hug him almost, thankful for the brunet's kindness today. He only hoped he could be entertaining enough for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:51 am

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche continued to stare out the window silently, watching as the trees passed by quickly. He would occasionally see some fuzzy animal pass by the window, causing him to smile. He couldn't stop smiling even if he wanted to. He was having the time of his life, and it had only just begun. He would definitely have to thank Delic for letting him go with Tsugaru when he returned home.

He yawned, closing his eyes as the lull of the train and the beat of Tsugaru's hear calmed him. It was like a lullaby, the rhythm making him feel drowsy. Soon he felt himself fading in and out of sleep. He didn't want to miss a thing, but he felt so relaxed and cozy it made him sleepy.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 am

He couldn't say what made that smile did to him. Maybe it was just how happy that Psyche seemed to be with him. Maybe it was the way his gaze would flicker about the window, scanning the outdoors excitedly. He found himself hoping to the highest of hopes that Psyche would continue to be that exuberant with him.

When he saw the magenta gaze begin to droop, he pulled Psyche a bit closer, adjusting his haori to wrap around him. It wasn't much longer, just about five or ten minutes at the very most. He could probably manage to carry the brunet home if he had to, but he kind of wanted the brunet to see the house as they approached rather than inside it first.

"Psyche," he murmured, jostling him slightly. "We'll be heading to my house in a minute or two."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 am

When Tsugaru wrapped the haori around him, he mewled softly at the feeling. It was soft and warm and made him feel like he was at home, curled up under his blankets. It didn't help him try to stay awake. He shifted to wrap his arms around Tsugaru, burying his head into the crook of his neck. It was like snuggling up to a giant teddy bear.

The sound of Tsugaru's deep, gentle voice didn't even startle him from his extremely relaxed state. He loved the way it sounded when he said his name. He wanted to hear it again and again.

"Mmm...ok..." he murmured, nodding briefly before curling up to him more. He blinked his eyes open slowly, slowly waking up from his cat nap.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:11 am

He smiled and sat up a bit as the train stopped at their station. A great yawn escaped him before he wiped at an eye and looked down at Psyche. it was always a good trip home, but it worried him. He didn't want to have to force Psyche to take this just to be able to see him.

"We have to get off here," he stated calmly.

"Do you think you can walk or would you like me to carry you?" He looked very tired. Maybe they would take a nap at home for a bit before doing anything in particular.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:14 am

He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he tried to shake off the feeling of sleepiness. It was tempting to take up Tsugaru's offer to be carried. However, that would be extremely rude of him to accept such a thing.

"I'm fine, I can walk." Psyche stood up, stretching and mewling in the process. He looked out the window, gasping in awe at the beautiful scene outside. He couldn't believe Tsugaru lived in a place like this. He was excited at the idea that he could be coming out here to see him.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:29 am

Tsugaru nodded, picking his groceries up once more. It looked like he had everything. Still, he checked around a moment. Nothing on the seats, nothing on the floor. Everything looked to be in order.

"It won't take very long to get home. We'll put things away and I can show you around the area." It was a nice region that he lived in. There was actually a nice temple next door that he frequented.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 am

"That sounds perfect," Psyche said with a beaming smile. He couldn't wait to explore the area. He simply couldn't imagine what it would be like, or what Tsugaru's house would look like.

"Lead the way!" the raven said with refreshed enthusiasm. He was already feeling much better and less tired, and he wanted to get to Tsugaru's home quickly so they could explore.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:41 am

The station out here wasn't anywhere near as packed or busy as the one in town. It was a small building and a small parking lot outside. Tsugaru looked around when they got outside, enjoying the fact that everything was simpler, more nature filled.

The skyscrapers and sounds of the city were almost impossible to see from the trees and station behind them. It was like they had stepped completely into a new land.

Tsugaru took the brunet's hand in his, feeling just a bit lighter at the touch. He began to walk towards home now. The worries and fears he had had left behind in the train. He was almost home and he could feel it with every fiber of his being.

"My Koi fish are probably getting impatient at home." He said, trying to spark conversation. "They start to swim around anxiously when I forget to feed them or have to go buy food."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 am

Psyche held his hand tighter, walking beside Tsugaru as he looked around. This definitely felt like an entirely different world. He had only been outside of the city a handful of times in his life, but he was never this far. It was completely amazing.

He giggled at the mention of Tsugaru's koi fish. "Aww, the poor things. I'm sure they miss you!" Psyche said happily. He made a mental note to bring fish food for Tsugaru when he came to visit. That way the fish wouldn't go hungry.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:04 pm

He laughed a bit at that, "They aren't that poor. I'm sure if I spoil them anymore I might have to go looking for a bigger pond to throw them in. They're big fish." They weren't supposed to be all that large, but he liked to indulge his fish enough that they were fat, happy creatures.

He turned them down a new road, enjoying the fact that his home was coming right up now. Birds sang happily from the treetops as the sun really started to shine down upon the surroundings. The trees swayed around them from the cool breeze that was going through the area. It was going to be a nice day.

They approached the temple next door first, Tsugaru looking over to see the monks gardening and going about their morning rituals. He smiled a bit and pointed towards them. "Those monks are probably the most giving people I have ever met. They actually came over and helped build my home."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Psyche felt like he was in a fairy tale. He couldn't believe that Tsugaru lived in a place like this. It definitely suited his calm and peaceful personality. It made him question what Delic had said. He had made Tsugaru sound like a violent person; someone dangerous you should try to avoid. How could someone so serene possibly be a danger to others?

Tsugaru's voice once again pulled him away from his thoughts. He looked over to where the monks were and smiled toward them. They smiled back, bowing their heads slightly. "They seem like very kind people," Psyche murmured quietly, feeling that if he spoke too loud he would disturb the peace.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"They are incredibly kind." He still could not believe how kind they were. Even as they approached the house now, he was surprised that Psyche was even remotely interested in what he did with himself.

His gaze traveled down to the brunet's visage, pausing there to notice that he seemed a bit distracted. Maybe he was hoping for too much. He had dragged someone so used to the city out here, Psyche was no doubt feeling homesick.

He would have to be sure to hurry with his feeding the Koi and take Psyche back maybe. He didn't want Psyche to get tired of him.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 am

However, he was far from bored or feeling homesick. He was amazed at how simple, yet elegant, Tsugaru's home was. It was beautifully crafted, obviously made by hand instead of large machines. The landscaping was gorgeous and made Psyche feel like he was walking into another world. This couldn't possibly be Japan.

"Your home...it's beautiful...," he murmured as he stared wide eyed. He wanted to let go of Tsugaru's hand and run into the house and explore. However, that was extremely childish and not polite, so he gripped Tsugaru's hand tighter and continued to walk at his pace.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

It was home for him though. He was so used to the small but convenient home, with all of its simplistic yet useful furnishings. He thought nothing of the places in the city. Hell, he couldn't even remembered what they looked like typically.

Still, he hurried his pace. It was not normal for him to have someone come to visit and he couldn't help but be a little excited, despite being worried that Psyche may not like the inside. "The Koi fish are around in the back. Come on."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:47 pm

The fact it was so simple is what made Psyche love it. It reminded him of his own up bringing and his home. He never grew up lavishly. A home like this was bigger than the apartments he had grown up in. This was a palace in his eyes.

Psyche kept up with him eagerly, excited to see more of the property; especially the koi fish. "Can I help feed them?" he asked excitedly as he jogged slightly to keep up with Tsugaru's long strides.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 pm

"Of course you can help," he replied, leading the brunet around the back of the house and to the pond that led up to the very back porch area. His gaze immediately flew to where two fish swam circles around the length of the pond.

Feeding time was probably his favorite time to see his Koi's. Both of them were selfish things, swimming up and going after the food as it left your hand. Psyche might find it fun to see too. Lifting the bags in his hands, he rummaged around in them until he pulled out a medium sized container and popped it open.

"Here, they like to have about two or so handfuls so don't feel shy about feeding them too much."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 am

The raven took a handful from the container, trying hard to not drop any of the small pellets. He walked over carefully and knelt down. He smiled when he saw them swimming around. they were stunning, and much larger than Psyche would have ever expected. Tsugaru wasn't kigging when he said they were big.

He reached his hand out to feed them but paused. He wasn't sure how to feed them. Does he drop them into the pond? Or would they eat from his hand? Or did they have a little bowl like dogs and cats?

"Umm....what do I do?" he asked sheepishly with a small embarrassed blush on his face. He felt silly asking, but he didn't want to do it wrong!

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 am

Tsugaru set the bags on the porch before going to sit next to where Psyche was by the pond. He reached over, taking Psyche's hand in his own and led it towards the water. "They've been babied since I got them as baby fish. They like to be hand fed everything."

He slowly lowered the hand into the water and watched the fish dart over, hungry for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 am

Psyche was slightly nervous to put his hand in the water; he was nervous they would bite. However, he was surprised when they came so happily and began to gently eat from his hand. He smiled, giggling lightly as he leaned into Tsugaru.

"It tickles!" he gasped as he swuirmed and laughed from the feeling.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:04 pm

He couldn't help but to smile at the sound of Psyche's giggling. It was unbiased, innocent, real laughter from something so simple. It was no wonder that Delic was easily friends with him, he was such an easy person to be around. There was no need to try to hide anything with him, no worries about being judged.

He liked having someone like Psyche around.

"They really seem to like you," he observed, reaching for another handful of the pellets. "Usually they take a bit longer to come to anyone else's hands."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Psyche looked over his shoulder, staring up at Tsugaru who was so close he could practically brush h is nose against his. "I think it's because you're holding my hand."

He had heard before that animals could sense when someone was nervous, and he was definitely nervous about feeding them. If Tsugaru wasn't there, he was certain they wouldn't have come to feed.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Tsugaru pulled his hand away, averting his gaze from Psyche's. "I think they just find you to be an exciting new person in their lives."

He was getting entirely too close though. Someone like Psyche wouldn't have any interest in him beyond maybe a friend. He said he liked him and he didn't seem like he didn't mean it but still. No one had really stuck around him before. He wasn't sure what to make of it.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 pm

The brunet smiled and looked away, his cheeks tinged slightly as he stared at the fish that continued to eat from his hand. He had a feeling Tsugaru was speaking about himself more than the fish; or at least that's what he wanted to believe. It was still too soon to know for sure what Tsugaru thought of him. He seemed interested for sure, but he was nervous he was reading him wrong. Maybe he was looking for friendship? Although he doubted that due to the way Tsugaru acted when he would get close.

"I'm glad they like me so much," he said softly as he pulled his hand away to grab another handful. He found it funny that they swam around and waited close to the edge for more. "I wouldn't mind visiting often to feed them."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 Koi-sc10

Tsugaru spared the fish another glance before turning his attention back to Psyche, "whenever you would like to come and feed them, I would be happy to have the help." He was sure his fish would love to have more feeding times too. Hungry little things that they were.

He relaxed a bit more into place and looked out around the area. His attention soon returning back to where his Kois were busy feeding. "I think they've probably had enough for now."

The fish looked ready to try to suck for more food pellets from Psyche's hand. They could be such needy things.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next