Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Past and Present (TsuPsy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Two pairs of strong and comforting arms wrapped around him, Psyche closer his eyes and let himself finally relax. It was cramped on the bed, but it made him feel much more comfortable and safe. Ironic; the people who put you in the hospital are the ones who make you feel the safest.

He rested his head against Tsguaru's shoulder, using it as a pillow as he breathed deeply. The soft beep of the heart monitor was slowing down from the rapid pace it had been at thanks to these two kissing him.

Psyche thought about the kisses as he relaxed. Delic was dominant and experienced; he knew all the tricks to make him melt. However Tsugaru was so gentle and innocent, as if afraid he would break him. It was warm and loving, and it made Psyche's heart swoon.

In the end, he decided that both were good in their own ways and he wouldn't mind kissing them again as he drifted to sleep.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Tsugaru looked over, returning the gaze of the host's as Psyche began to drift off to sleep. He took in a shuddering breath before he spoke. "I didn't kill them... I never wanted to go from house to house as a child, Delic."

He leaned his head against Psyche's and tried to relax. "I don't want anything else bad to happen to Psyche. I'll avoid your home if I have to, but I don't want to stop seeing Psyche. I don't know if I can."

For whatever reason, he couldn't foresee going long periods of time without talking to Psyche, without hearing him chatter on about what he liked and disliked.

Delic snorted softly, so as not to wake Psyche. "I'll trust you when you prove yourself."

"And how does one prove himself to you, to be able to date your friend?"

"I'll figure that out later. Be patient with me, hell, I wasn't even supposed to get into contact with you myself. Half the family doesn't like you very much."

Tsugaru remained silent, one hand massaging Psyche's arm. He would listen to this if it meant he could stay with Psyche. He didn't mind being here with Psyche and hearing his past being thrown at him a thousand times over. As long as he could just have someone to care. It made it all bearable. It made it so he finally felt like he was doing something with himself, like he was important to at least one person in the world.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:50 pm

The words slipped into his subconscious, swirling in his mind as he drifted in and out of dreaming. He couldn't sleep very deeply, so he continued to wake up to hear parts of the Heiwajima's conversation. He hoped tiredly that they would get along and that he wouldn't wake up to find one of them in the hospital bed next to him.

Still, he was unable to sleep deeply, so he kept his eyes closed and eavesdropped. He wanted to know more about Tsugaru's life, he wanted to understand him.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 pm

"Nothing to add, no pleas towards your wants. " Delic was a bit insulted by this, he had expected more from the blond, more of the violence he had seen earlier. The blond seemed to be taking nothing personally now.

Instead he seemed to be all but enjoying Psyche's company and touch like a long lost pup.

"You're not even going to explain why the family seems to think you should be restricted to some asylum?"

Tsugaru shook his head, "no matter what I say, you have your own judgements and your own ideas about me." He looked up and sighed, "I don't mind anymore what your parents and our cousin's parents think. I learned long ago that there are more important things in life than what others think about you. As long as everyone around me and I are happy, everything tends to sort itself out."

And that was all he would say for the matter.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Psyche couldn't help but smile a little at the answer. Delic was obviously paranoid, as well as the rest of his family. Psyche believed Tsugaru's word and knew that he would never do anything to harm another person on purpose.

He turned a little, curling up more to the blue eyed blond; nuzzling his head under his chin until he was comfortable. He took a deep breath and sighed, smiling as he listened to Tsugaru's breathing.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Delic rolled his eyes, looking at Psyche. "You seem to be getting popular here." He didn't believe for a minute that the brunet was asleep. Psyche was terrible at faking.

Tsugaru leaned down,leaning against Psyche and unable to help himself from smiling a bit. If Psyche would like him back, just a fraction as much as he seemed to like Delic, he would be happy. As long as he could see Psyche happy.

"As long as Psyche's happy," he said evasively.

The host stared at him, unable to understand. Why? Wouldn't you want to go after someone you could read, someone just like you? How the hell did that come into play, Tsugaru and Psyche were so different. They held nothing in common as far as Delic could see.

He watched them silently, watching as Tsugaru began to hum some traditional song to the brunet. He was so very different. Where Psyche was like fire, playful and able to do whatever he pleased; Tsugaru was like ice, stoic and reserved. He couldn't imagine being in such a relationship that he would be able to overlook the fact that they had such differences. There was no such thing as checks and balances relationships. They never worked. He had tried. He would know.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 pm

The humming was soothing, helping ease into the sleep he desperately wanted. Hearing Tsugaru so calm and so interested in keeping him happy....

He wanted to make Tsugaru happy too. And Delic. He wanted them to get along. He wanted Delic's blessing if this friendship were to blossom into something more. He wanted Tsugaru's comfort and love and adoration, and he wanted Delic's understanding. He had many desires, and he could only wish that some day they would come true.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past and Present (TsuPsy)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: